Carbage

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
Sometimes there's that "I see what you did there" kind of vague making of slight sense.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
Rear tails are definitely off an RX.

I believe that it was an E90.

Upon looking up reference photos for the interior, I got this beaut:

nsx_23

Forum Addict
Right, so someone went to the effort of transplanting the whole interior from a newer BMW into this monstrosity.

Gingertom

Car(s)
'04 Skoda Octavia vRS
Just got back from holiday in France where I spotted this 'modified' Renault Scenic.

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
Back to using my feet, bicycle and the bus.
^ The back looks terrible but other than that, I don't think it's that bad. Well, maybe the flared arches are a bit too much, but I think the front is rather nicely done.

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
Actually, I don't mind it either. The front looks way better than before and I like the flared wheelarches, they make it look hell of a lot more interesting looking than the standard car which is quite possibly the boringest car ever. Agreed though, the rear is horrible, smoothing the rear door and moving the plate to the bumper was a big mistake as the car now has a huge arse. Oh, and the horrible cheapo Halfords alloys and those sooooo past-their prime 'Lexus Lights' (I mean, even the Lexus doesn't have those lights anymore!) do nothing for it.

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
Just got back from holiday in France where I spotted this 'modified' Renault Scenic.
Damn, I don't find this photo of a Scenic I took a few years ago but I can guaranty yours is not the worse France has done to a Scenic :-D