Carbage

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I think the 2001-2003 are in the bumper...

motogpboy

Car(s)
2006 WRX
I think the 2001-2003 are in the bumper...
Yeah you're right the 01 - 03 are in the bumper...

Here's an 03 OZ Rally Edition

Sorry I know it isn't easy on the eyes... :p

But yeah when I saw it it didn't look like an Evo at all..The interior was even worse. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it...

Euckkk

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
Back to using my feet, bicycle and the bus.
While this is carbage, it's also awesome in a silly way :p

I saw this at the lights yesterday, for a moment I just thought "what the f..." but then I snapped out of it and took a picture. I'm not sure whether the typo is intentional or just a mistake :D

Last edited:

FleeceLINER

Last edited:

Brother Michael

Car(s)
-02 BMW 530d Touring M-Sport
^Hmm....take away the silly paintjob and that isn't half bad. With a normal paintjob it would have that rally car look which the new RS or all EVOs and STIs have, even if the fron bumper is a tad overkill. Of course this one probably has a diesel engine....which kinda makes it carbage again...

Last edited:

Interrobang

Forum Addict
I saw this at the lights yesterday, for a moment I just thought "what the f..." but then I snapped out of it and took a picture. I'm not sure whether the typo is intentional or just a mistake :D

... It?s getting towed ... I can see that ... and the paint ... looks more like vandalism IMO ... but what I can?t figure out are those paddles on the back ... what might those be for?

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
It's a set of tail lights that are just stuck under the rear wiper and are pointed at the ground. Lot of good that'll do...

shad_68

DOOD looks like a lady
Car(s)
FiST in mah butt
You fools, that's obviously a spoiler! :D

A bit ghetto, but you should check the g that thing generates!

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
... It?s getting towed ... I can see that ... and the paint ... looks more like vandalism IMO ... but what I can?t figure out are those paddles on the back ... what might those be for?
It's a set of tail lights that are just stuck under the rear wiper and are pointed at the ground. Lot of good that'll do...
Damn, I didn't even notice that before :lol: When I saw the car I just looked that it had some piece of a roof rack hanging at the back, but now that I looked the picture a bit harder it indeed is a set of rear lights, you can see the wires hanging at the side of the car and going to the tow car.

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
^ I don't know, but that whole trailer looks like it's self made and I'm not at all sure if it's road legal...