Carbage

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND & two bikes
This time, I didn't edit out the numberplate, because it's part of the carbaging. And excuse my sucking at image editing, I just brightened it up a bit so you could actually see the exhaust pipes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Posmo

I'm a piano until proven otherwise
Car(s)
'86 Sierra iS, '70 Cortina, '90 Sierra, '04 RS182
Im sure he needs those 3XX wide rear tires in his FWD Celica..

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Seen today:

Apart from the overcompensation look-how-big nonsense he had attached, this Golf had no suspension at all. Everytime he drove over a pothole or a bump, it looked like the whole car was getting hit by a giant hammer from above. - Ouch.

Greetings, lip

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
Ah sweet! You guys got the Daytona editon Rams too! Did you also get the far superior Rumble Bee? :p

EyeMWing

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Many things, none of them working.
Yes, that rear spoiler is clearly useful........

WTF?
That's FACTORY. Seriously. The whole thing. 100% bone stock.

A girlfriend of mine's stepfather owns a regular Ram he's been modifying to look just like that, though. There's currently a nasty divorce in progress, so if the mom ends up with the truck I'll be sure to get some pics the next time I'm in the area.

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
So it's a pickup on which you cannot load anything big because there is a huge ass spoiler in the way?

Clever, very clever... I wonder why Chrysler is having such a tough time these days... :-D

EyeMWing

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Many things, none of them working.
So it's a pickup on which you cannot load anything big because there is a huge ass spoiler in the way?

Clever, very clever... I wonder why Chrysler is having such a tough time these days... :-D
Something like half the pickup trucks sold in this country never have anything loaded in them more substantial than a few bags of groceries anyway.

JakeRadden

Car(s)
2014 Mustang, 2015 Edge, 2015 Sonata
Something like half the pickup trucks sold in this country never have anything loaded in them more substantial than a few bags of groceries anyway.
Yep. My neighbor across the street has both a fully optioned 5.4 F-150 and a 5.7 Toyota Tundra. He uses the F-150 every day and only uses the Tundra (Which appears and disappears from his house randomly) to pull his camper.

Course, he also can sometimes be seen in an E63, and a Z4M.

Fucking ex-football players. He played for the Miami Dolphins.
He has one of those inflatable bouncy houses for his kids. When I was a kid I would have KILLED for one!

Loop

Car(s)
'74 BMW 2002
A few words to all tuning companies:

STOP TUNING SUVs FFS!

Last edited: