Carbage

I love how you guys are trying to think of why these people do what they do to their cars. The simple answer is that they weren't thinking. Or have more money than brains.

Some people just put looks above everything else and have a strange sense of what is cool. I actually have a friend who kind of thinks that way. Given enough money he'd buy some enormous offroader just to show off. When asked why ("to go offroad?" "to have better traction in difficult conditions?" "because you need the space?") he simply answered "because it looks cool". And there are plenty more people out there who are even worse and put all kinds of stuff on their cars that probably don't change the performance in any way and make their cars look incredibly stupid to anyone with at least a little bit of practical thinking. But without them we wouldn't have this thread which is actually great for amusement, just don't ask yourself "what the hell where they thinking?", because it's either "not much" or "that'll look soooooooooooo cooooooool".

05-gemballa-enzo-low.jpg

03-gemballa-enzo-low.jpg

01-gemballa-enzo-low.jpg

02-gemballa-enzo-low.jpg

04-gemballa-enzo-low.jpg

Yes, it is a real enzo.

That enzo has been discussed. and the general consensus is that its tres awesome!
It looks so badass. U need a white storm trooper headgear to drive that.

AWESOME... nuff said.

It does look quite nice, the wing is a bit OTT and the afterburner-esque exhausts as well, but i liek eet

If it was pure black and had normal rims, it'd be great with that stealth grille.

There's something very wrong with the left boob on that car. And she has man hands.

Saw this at wendy's today. Can you say... silver duct tape?
downsized_1224091256.jpg