Carbage

nsx_23

Forum Addict
Someone looked at the Accord euro rear bumper and went "Yes, that would look good on my car too".

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
^ Bhaha! I actually laughed out loud when I saw those Chevy pics. That's so marvelously hideous. :D

Seen today: Opel Calibra. - Just nothing in there between the the front spoiler and the front axle. Maybe it's a rabbit hutch?

Greetings, lip

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
Nope. Just a rubbish Civic with the new "Texas, the gay state" plates.
Note to DPS/DMV: Next time, don't hire some idiot Austin artist to design the new 'mainstream plates'.

Though.. that said, that's a small price to pay for the new white-on-black personalized plates.

janstett

Car(s)
86 944 Turbo, 2000 TA, 09 GC Overland, 11 CLS550
Unless your name is Barbie, you should not ever paint a car pink!

And even then....
I saw two of these in the past 4 days

One was definitely a Mary Kay car, I hope to God the second was too (possible it was the same car).

Mischief007

Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
Dub Edition? surely you left an M out of that.
Those are some of the worst-looking after-market taillights I've ever seen.
Either that or he has a full wi-fi signal.
I just know that I'd get stuck behind that guy at a light that's just turned green, but he's too busy futzing with his bluetooth to notice, and I'd be waiting behind him, thinking "buffering...buffering..." :p
You guys haven't seen the interior yet. "Custom" as well and definitely leopard skinned from what I saw...lol.

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 + others
Corsicas, Berettas and Luminas were officially imported here, with some minor modifications. That one might originally be a personal import, of course.

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
Corsicas, Berettas and Luminas were officially imported here, with some minor modifications. That one might originally be a personal import, of course.
Really? I never knew that :blink:. I judged by the space for the rear number plate that it was a US spec one.

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(
I saw two of these in the past 4 days

One was definitely a Mary Kay car, I hope to God the second was too (possible it was the same car).
I don't care why they had it. If I ever sold enough make-up or whatever to get one of those cars, the first stop would be to have it re-painted.

God above...

GRtak

Forum Addict
I don't care why they had it. If I ever sold enough make-up or whatever to get one of those cars, the first stop would be to have it re-painted.

God above...
My siter sells Mary Kay and got a car. She was given a choice of colors and it was not pink(her hubby would of left). :)

public

DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 + others
Done probably, a black 190E with black bits would be menacing. That's just riced/schnitzeled/kebabed (was parked at a kebab place)

Posmo

I'm a piano until proven otherwise
Car(s)
'86 Sierra iS, '70 Cortina, '90 Sierra, '04 RS182
Only the eyelids are insulting imo, everything else is acceptable, if untasteful.

public

DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 + others
The mirrors are dumb and the 2.3 lettering is of dubious quality.