Carbage

Noooo!
http://img219.imageshack.**/img219/7456/lwp4619836697.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.**/img16/1333/lwp389872729.jpg

Ok....what you are about to see defiles all levels of common decency and sense. If you are young and sensitive or like Porsches, you may not want to look below.

What this "person" has done here is take a good, proper Porsche 911 and made it so radio-active it can't be sold without the offer of a full respray...

IMG00113-20110315-1646.jpg

IMG00112-20110315-1645.jpg

IMG00111-20110315-1645.jpg

The mind boggles...:?

You made (me and) baby Jesus cry...

Those little Zuks are pretty good cars. They fetch good money around here because they are capable 4x4s.

+1. Pretty tough little trucks -- not as versatile as a built Wrangler but with a liddle modding (light lift and biggest tires you can cram in) they do 80%. I was very surprised with what they can do off-road.

My grandparents had one in the NT and while they were limited to around 80km/h on the highway, by the time they got to the never never the thing outperformed a lot of bigger off-roaders. There was also a 2 stroke version, hilarious.

When I was a kid, a guy in our town had a Suzuki LJ20 hardtop. I had never seen one before and had no idea that Suzuki also made cars. His other car was a 1969 Chevelle SS396. To this day, I've never seen a more odd pairing of vehicles.

Nothing wrong with the tuning in my eyes, they just did it to the wrong Jag.

A supercharged XJR on the other hand......

Or a 76 XJC....

jaguar_xj_bigcat_b2.jpg

^
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Actually totally serious.

That was exactly the same thing what came on my mind when I saw that thing for the first time ;);)

this is the worst looking tuning on jaguar i?ve ever seen

Yeah and not even done properly, the glued on Wheelarches are way too small ,the tires are way too tiny, not even twin Tyres. The Front with its LED stripes is hideous too, not even Bull bars. And the colour, dont get me started with that :?

Looks like bad Knockoff of this
TG-wise-men-5.jpg
:blink::lol::lol:

600px-ThreeWiseMonkeysOriginal_svg.png
and hits Submit

Thanks but we don't want it. Please take it back! :p

Badge-carbaging:

Last edited: