Carbage

Fairlady

Car(s)
*sigh*

it is so ugly. and they named it ''Desire''. yes, if you have had an unsuccessful eye-surgery.

ghettoadam

How about this one.

Its startet out as a Opel Omega, and now its a Auopeldi. :D

Interior

From the side

Rear

Front.

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
So not only will you feel like you're on a jackhammer when you hit a pothole, you'll also crack your bumper. Seriously, is there any air in those at all? I guess you won't have to worry about tire punctures, only your ribs puncturing your lungs going over bumps.

Jens

Car(s)
BMW 116d, W124 250D
Why would you go to such an extend in modifying your Omega? For the price that absolutely stupid transformations cost he could've probably got a B6 or B7 A4.
This thread never ceases to amaze me.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
It looks melted, cause the grille and lights are positioned a lot lower in regards to the bonnet line compared to the real A4.

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
Back to using my feet, bicycle and the bus.
First a lovely Galant. Please note the driver's hair style.

And then this...uh, I'm not really sure what the hell is going on here.

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
Back to using my feet, bicycle and the bus.
I'm pretty sure you can't, for starters it doesn't have any working lights at the front. The frame looks a bit bent, perhaps it was crashed into something and then left there waiting for towing. They better work fast though, that's pretty near the city centre and while parking there might be free on sunday, it sure as hell won't be anymore since it's already monday morning :p

edit: Just checked from google street view: paid parking monday-friday 8-18 and 8-16 on saturdays, free on sundays.

Last edited: