Carbage

Get out, rotard.

If anything, this should be in the awesome thread.

Not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

Srsly?

Fuck me, thats bad.
I dunno whats worse, the colour, the roof, the quality of the upholstery or the V6?

Whats worse than owning a PT Loser?

This...

$(KGrHqYOKpEE3uNLdC8bBODieCvGR!~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKpEE3uB2rhcYBODieLdJHw~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKjYE4CWQ-gDIBODieVWb,w~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!iYE3dK4GflJBODiefymyg~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!jcE3MByi,dJBODiegNKWw~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKnUE4Kwm1i!dBODiegny2w~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKpME3tfpzupFBODieo8wgw~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKpEE3uNLdC8bBODiesMsGg~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKigE3y6TSVRwBODiery8r!~~_12.JPG

2002 PT CRUISER SHOW CAR HAS EXTENDED WARRENTY .MINT CONDITION CAR HAS WON OVER 100 TROPHIES. (Built-in PS3?) THE CARS INTERIOR HAS BEEN COMPLETLEY DONE AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PITCHERS. :lol: CAR IS WORTH OVER 30,000 (Pesos)

"I now believe that some people have started mating with vegetables"

$15,000!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
For years, I thought there is nothing, that can make the PT Cruiser look acceptable and now I see the error of my ways. Woody on a surfboard will be my new avatar image everywhere.

There is a PT woody near me that I like, but that thing has gone to far.

how in gods name did he manage to fit those altezza lights? :lmao:
with a bigger hammer? :lol:

That Veyron replica is actually very well done, but I'll never understand the appeal of such things. You spend money to buy the donor car and then a ton more money to turn into something else. How much do you think he spent creating that thing? I'm guessing between $20-$30 grand. For that kind of money you can buy something that is legitimately nice. The only thing I think when I see those replicas is that the owner is a "loser" who couldn't afford a real one, but refuses to let that stop him/her from pretending to own one.