Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
photo17636.jpg

Last edited:

TC

aka TomCat
When I was a kid, I really wanted a Dakota from that gen. I was visiting the grandparents in Flagstaff and saw a brand new, bright red, Sport 4x4, with a mild lift and some knobby tires and instantly fell in love with it. It was a legit sharp looking pickup in its day.

Nowadays they're mostly only good for iron rich fertilizer.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
For some reason I thought I clicked on the awesome thread and was about to unleash a torrent of obscenities. Was relieved to see this was actually carbage.

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
Ronald McDonald, your Mustang is ready:

IMG_0695

Folk music, idiot peace sticker, and "my other car is a Tardis." Well, my other car is a Bolo Interdimensional Siege Unit, but I don't run around advertising that. :p

IMG_0055

Speaking of Mustangs....

IMG_0253

I'm thinking the Racoon City incident didn't do the Umbrella Corporation's budget much good if they're reduced to issuing these as company cars.

IMG_9485

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
I keep seeing a prime candidate for this thread near work, but I'm always driving when I do, so I can't take a photo.

It's one of these

Painted in what I'm almost certain is an aftermarket (or later model) green, with fake blond wood panel above the rub strip on the doors and the rear quarter. I've also noticed a hand written "FOR SALE" sign on it, but I've never been close enough to get any details.

It's fucking awful, so I'm not surprised he's had no takers.

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
I think those tinted tail lights from the Alfa are not stock, at least the stock ones don't appear to be anywhere near that dark ...

But the wrap is crap