Carbage

Mw3tLKz.jpg

I was told drugs were haram...

anyone remembers an abomination like that, but the spare wheel could be lowered or sth?
i remember seeing a vid like that years ago on this forum, but have never seen it again

Saw this gem today.
cd413bfe9c23ded39c118b14b58d5fe7.jpg

Today, at a Citroën meeting (that I posted about in the Random Car Sightings thread). Why, just why?

BTW, sorry about my shadow, but with the bright sun and the time of the day, it was inevitable.

Two crap photos of carbage...
The sticker reads “PrestigePerformance”.

And the murdered out Maserati with the ricer-boi rear wing.

Today, at a Citroën meeting (that I posted about in the Random Car Sightings thread). Why, just why?

View attachment 3555879

BTW, sorry about my shadow, but with the bright sun and the time of the day, it was inevitable.

If it was in classic, HY, mid grey with period wing mirrors it might actually work.

I agree that it would work better in that case, but I still don't get the point of it. Just look at the price of the conversion kit. Yes, I get that you get classic looks and modern reliability, but if you really need the attention, you could go for a standard Citroën Jumper van and do some nice graphics on it, that would still catch people's attention, for much less money. Not to mention fitting period-style mirrors would ruin the rear-view visibility and you'd probably still need to figure out what to do with side turn repeaters.

Ferman farm Barbage.
f200e81118d7c8c76e73f6e7781771ea.jpg

I don’t think that paint works on anything other than a TVR or a Lamborghini.