Carbage

3768256056_851f078e05_o.jpg

Snapped this one in Roanoke, Virginia. Apologies for the low quality, I had to do this one on a cameraphone before the kid driving this thing saw me.

It wasn't the spoiler, rims or colour that really killed me.... it was the big dent and rust patch!

jf_08avenger_Front3qDriverSide.jpg

I saw one of those today. In Germany.

a) that line at the rear fender. RIDICULOUS!
b) those "air intakes" at the rear window. ..........!

It looks like a friggin Liana on steroids. I can't possibly imagine ANY reason why someone would buy that in Germany (for MINIMUM 21.400?).

Umm...er...hmm...

it's the better-looking twin than the Sebring?

Sorry...it's the only reason I could think of.

I saw one of those today. In Germany.
You have this dude to thank for the styling, and Fiat to thank for thinking it's awful and telling Chrysler to get rid of it in the sale come 2010.

What's even better is that it's supposed to fill the void that the Neon left. Something tells me they might have lost sight of what they were doing...

Last edited:
You have this dude to thank for the styling, and Fiat to thank for thinking it's awful and telling Chrysler to get rid of it in the sale come 2010.

What's even better is that it's supposed to fill the void that the Neon left. Something tells me they might have lost sight of what they were doing...

The strange thing is the Journey actually isn't that bad. From the Avenger you would think that this guy didn't know how a pen worked.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/columnists/g_chambers_williams_iii/MYSA080307_01G_OnTheRoad_28bf195_html.html said:
Between these two new Chrysler Group models, I'm still trying to decide whether I like the Avenger or the Sebring better.

It's a tossup.

The Sebring has an elegant look that draws some of its cues from its bigger sibling, the Chrysler 300 large sedan.

The Avenger, though ? and particularly the sporty R/T model that we tested ? has a more aggressive exterior, similar to that of the full-size Charger. This look underscores Dodge's reputation as a performance brand.

:lol:

Performance I guess is relative. I'm hoping theses San Antonians drive K cars every day for that comparison. I hope people don't make any rash decisions based on this- like buying the car. Shooting this reviewer in the face or bashing their skull with a lead pipe is far from rash in this case.

That's not true. The Avenger replaced the Stratus. The Caliber is the replacement for the Neon...which is even funnier.