Carbage

Sometimes there's that "I see what you did there" kind of vague making of slight sense.

bmw_3_b4v_01.jpg
bmw_3_b4v_02.jpg

Does anyone know wtf this is?

The tailights looks suspciously like Lexus units.

RHD, so, obscure JDM Toyota?

Right, so someone went to the effort of transplanting the whole interior from a newer BMW into this monstrosity.

^ The back looks terrible but other than that, I don't think it's that bad. Well, maybe the flared arches are a bit too much, but I think the front is rather nicely done.

Actually, I don't mind it either. The front looks way better than before and I like the flared wheelarches, they make it look hell of a lot more interesting looking than the standard car which is quite possibly the boringest car ever. Agreed though, the rear is horrible, smoothing the rear door and moving the plate to the bumper was a big mistake as the car now has a huge arse. Oh, and the horrible cheapo Halfords alloys and those sooooo past-their prime 'Lexus Lights' (I mean, even the Lexus doesn't have those lights anymore!) do nothing for it.

^twilight car?

As in that badly riced Commodore???

Fiat_Multipla_front_20080825.jpg

Jesus christ, I know right?

Hey don't knock the Fiat! That little guy gave me taxi rides almost every time when I lived in Italy!

*hugs the Fiat and its stupid looking gearbox*