Carbage

I'm just hoping

I think the 2001-2003 are in the bumper...

Yeah you're right the 01 - 03 are in the bumper...

Here's an 03 OZ Rally Edition

014-2.jpg

Sorry I know it isn't easy on the eyes... :p

But yeah when I saw it it didn't look like an Evo at all..The interior was even worse. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it...

Euckkk

While this is carbage, it's also awesome in a silly way :p

full

I saw this at the lights yesterday, for a moment I just thought "what the f..." but then I snapped out of it and took a picture. I'm not sure whether the typo is intentional or just a mistake :D

full

Last edited:
Last edited:
^Hmm....take away the silly paintjob and that isn't half bad. With a normal paintjob it would have that rally car look which the new RS or all EVOs and STIs have, even if the fron bumper is a tad overkill. Of course this one probably has a diesel engine....which kinda makes it carbage again...

Last edited:
I saw this at the lights yesterday, for a moment I just thought "what the f..." but then I snapped out of it and took a picture. I'm not sure whether the typo is intentional or just a mistake :D

full
... It?s getting towed ... I can see that ... and the paint ... looks more like vandalism IMO ... but what I can?t figure out are those paddles on the back ... what might those be for?

*laughs* Are they a sort-of semaphore? Do the signal lights not work, so they rigged a rope and flag system? :p

You fools, that's obviously a spoiler! :D

A bit ghetto, but you should check the g that thing generates!

... It?s getting towed ... I can see that ... and the paint ... looks more like vandalism IMO ... but what I can?t figure out are those paddles on the back ... what might those be for?

It's a set of tail lights that are just stuck under the rear wiper and are pointed at the ground. Lot of good that'll do...

Damn, I didn't even notice that before :lol: When I saw the car I just looked that it had some piece of a roof rack hanging at the back, but now that I looked the picture a bit harder it indeed is a set of rear lights, you can see the wires hanging at the side of the car and going to the tow car.