Carbage

More tasteless wheels

1pwco0.jpg

opmqnb.jpg

xqj0yg.jpg

the lights are the only really bad part of that Impala.

the rest isnt all that bad

then again, maybe its only because I see so many cars with ridiculous wheels around where I live... I was on the road about 45 mins today and I saw at least 3 cars with 20+ inch chrome wheels

It always frightens me when people at school come over when I'm browsing the Carbage thread and say something like "Oh wow. That's a nice car. That's tight." or something.

It always frightens me when people at school come over when I'm browsing the Carbage thread and say something like "Oh wow. That's a nice car. That's tight." or something.

Just turn around and say "Hella." Then punch him in the penis.

you cant do that since they dont have one cause they think the car in the carbage thread are tight or nice.

You can browse Final Gear at school, lucky!
And I have come across similar retardation at my school.

Why the fuck would you paint an XJ220 like that!!!!!!!!

I like the concept of the 4 racing stripes on the R8 stretching out from the logo, but it's not done well...

Magnet you win the thread I mean that's the mother of all Carbage posts.

Here's another humble post

2h82qtc.jpg

244wf9h.jpg

xbxocx.jpg

My contributions. These were taken with my camera phone.

pink.jpg

jacked.jpg

And yes, the driver of this one is a doctor from my old hometown.

My contributions. These were taken with my camera phone.
And yes, the driver of this one is a doctor from my old hometown.

Can't really see the carbage in these.. Sure one's pink and fugly and the other's an X5 but.. :think:

...a jacked up X5.

The orange and black (jesus h murphy, orange and black two tone paint schemes are so played out) R8 would be bitchin if it was just that matte orange.

Couple from around town:

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/craigb/2009/10/21/stars_stripes.jpg

Pretty sure this truck was painted with house paint.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/craigb/2009/10/21/sweet_hyundai.jpg

A little hard to tell from the photo, but the door handles have been shaved and not done very well. You can make out where the filler panels where welded in. Not to mention the terrible rattle can primer job on the entire car. Also the interior panels where missing and was just an all around shit box. (Sorry the front is cut off, after I took the photo a car pulled into the spot between us and blocked my view.)

Why the fuck would you paint an XJ220 like that!!!!!!!!
Actually, that's the only car from that collection that looks somewhat nice. I mean, the paint scheme looks like a racing livery, which is fitting for a supercar.

But the rest... I guess the owners all sold their taste to the devil, and he paid well for it.

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/ma/magnet/2009/10/20/1_022.jpg
I love that XJ220. The orange and black is one of it's best colour choices IMHO as it's very 'of the time', and was a stock colour scheme on the TWR S version (which this car isn't, but the car below is)
P1010136.JPG

The stickers just make it look like a Gumball car.

Last edited: