Carbage

Someone looked at the Accord euro rear bumper and went "Yes, that would look good on my car too".

Nope. Just a rubbish Civic with the new "Texas, the gay state" plates.

Note to DPS/DMV: Next time, don't hire some idiot Austin artist to design the new 'mainstream plates'.

Though.. that said, that's a small price to pay for the new white-on-black personalized plates.

Unless your name is Barbie, you should not ever paint a car pink!

And even then....

I saw two of these in the past 4 days

cadillac_oth_ns_19_717.jpg

One was definitely a Mary Kay car, I hope to God the second was too (possible it was the same car).

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dub Edition? surely you left an M out of that.

Those are some of the worst-looking after-market taillights I've ever seen.

Either that or he has a full wi-fi signal.

I just know that I'd get stuck behind that guy at a light that's just turned green, but he's too busy futzing with his bluetooth to notice, and I'd be waiting behind him, thinking "buffering...buffering..." :p

You guys haven't seen the interior yet. "Custom" as well and definitely leopard skinned from what I saw...lol.

Corsicas, Berettas and Luminas were officially imported here, with some minor modifications. That one might originally be a personal import, of course.

Corsicas, Berettas and Luminas were officially imported here, with some minor modifications. That one might originally be a personal import, of course.

Really? I never knew that :blink:. I judged by the space for the rear number plate that it was a US spec one.

I saw two of these in the past 4 days

cadillac_oth_ns_19_717.jpg

One was definitely a Mary Kay car, I hope to God the second was too (possible it was the same car).

I don't care why they had it. If I ever sold enough make-up or whatever to get one of those cars, the first stop would be to have it re-painted.

God above...

I don't care why they had it. If I ever sold enough make-up or whatever to get one of those cars, the first stop would be to have it re-painted.

God above...

My siter sells Mary Kay and got a car. She was given a choice of colors and it was not pink(her hubby would of left). :)

http://img514.imageshack.**/img514/7757/w2011.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.**/img535/884/w2012.jpg

A W201 with some unnecessary modifications.

Done probably, a black 190E with black bits would be menacing. That's just riced/schnitzeled/kebabed (was parked at a kebab place)

Only the eyelids are insulting imo, everything else is acceptable, if untasteful.