Carbage

The bumper on the Aventador is aftermaket so one should think they are going to paint it. If they do that, its really not too bad.

The Prius behind it, on the other hand :puke:

It has been lowered too much, though. The bumper will look ok once painted, since it's not that much of a deviation from stock and it's using the stock design language, there are only a few minor alterations. But put it back on stock springs, you don't slam a supercar, ffs... >_>

Now this is a proper pandophile...

:wub:

Too bad aston martin is on holiday...

Wait - are those Ronal "teddy bear" wheels? I haven't seen those since the mid Nineties!

I did think of the idea last summer, when I saw a set of Ronals on ebay.
They actually started making them again, ?600 a set.

http://img846.imageshack.**/img846/7290/kpph.jpg

I didn't post that Aventador picture for the Aventador.

Ever heard of the Honda Civic SOUP edition? :lol: It also had a giant HONDA sticker on the passenger side of the windshield.
DSCN1551.JPG

DSCN1613.JPG

Some people likes apple and puts the logo on the back of their car. This person clearly just likes soup :dunno:

Did it, perhaps, indicate which type of cans were used to fabricate any components of the exhaust?

I.. i dont.. i am speechless.. :?
What was that thing originally, mitsubishi?
and why is it so high ?
(my brains hurt..)

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/3428004316.html

I have a 2000 Nissan xterra bad azz u wont see another like it its far from New its a full show car from few years back it has custom paint job not sure the exact color blue but its full of glitter and has ghost flames across front clip has frontier bumper custom built grill and hood is custom fitted to jeep grand Cherokee head lights has all 4 doors shaved and back hatch is to with caddi tail lights has a custom white interior(leather) it is a 4 banger 5 speed has ac and heat runs great has 22s black with chrome lip will sell or trade them they are 6 lug same as Toyota and Chevy its not perfect like I said it was built years ago and has been daily driven so interior could use a good cleaning where the 2 front doors handles were shaved there starting to show age and some cracking I will trade or sell the wheels they are 6 lug same as if some one is interested dont have to sell just seeing whats out there please be realistic and thanks for offers I owe 4 grand on it so trades will have to have loan value of that four door truck extended cab stepside mustang gt fast boosted wrx impreza xtream s10 or blazer Jimmy sonoma Chevy Ford lifted lowered 20s 22s 24s 26s four runners Tacoma 4runner no four wheelers or streetbikes unless u have a car with it or a god bit of boot thanks text offers to 423790two8nine2

Looking for inspiration? :mrgreen:

The seller is right about one thing - "u wont see another like it."

Seriously, though - what do people on CL have against punctuation? My head hurts after reading that ad.

They do look like the original ZR1 wheels, but they were only 17". These look much bigger. Photoshopped maybe?