Carbage

Well, this didn't take long. First carbaged/riced CLA I've seen.

TH4PbO6.jpg

Y8zUQNO.jpg

It evidently still had the stock exhaust on it, but I had no idea how terrible that four banger sounds when cold. There's a LOT of valvetrain and/or injector rattle and it sounds worse than an 80s VW Rabbit diesel. I could literally hear it more than 100 feet away. Hopefully (for Mercedes' sake) this one is an outlier, otherwise we have at least one answer why few are buying them.

And some general donking carbage.
Mv1C1eV.jpg

that's one awesome interior!!!

...for a 60s RR. looks so out of place on that A8

to be fair I think those are camera artefacts and not dirt...

I thought it was dandruff when I first saw it but yeah it looks like it's the camera.

^ dat interior :wub:

Hell I'd take something in dark brown/light tan like that in a Corolla let alone a A8!

Actually, you can get a brown corolla interior:

MOF12HZ.jpg

But it's not that dark, doesn't have "light" contrasting elements and is nowhere as nice. :(

It isn't legal in Texas. Doesn't stop idiots from buying those or similar wheels and running them in this or any other state, though.

It isn't legal in Texas. Doesn't stop idiots from buying those or similar wheels and running them in this or any other state, though.
Please tell me it's legal to shoot those atrocities

Those wheels always bugged me with the jutting out....I never understood the point.

Compensating?

Please tell me it's legal to shoot those atrocities

Nope, sorry - unless you own it, then it's legal to shoot your own property if you do so outside city limits.

- - - Updated - - -

Those wheels always bugged me with the jutting out....I never understood the point.

The point is to separate stupid, easily fascinated idiots from their money.

From a little earlier this year - classic Carbage Plus Unhappy Carbage Driver (click for full rez):

Last edited:
Looks like i've made it.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Only 36000 Miles From New Was 1 Owner Up Until About A Year Ago And Was A Very Well Looked After Car 1 Owner Since Who Converted It To What You see In The Pictures

Daewoo

Looks like i've made it.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Daewoo

Have It Signwritten For Your Business It Does Turn Heads

Hey tradespeople, do you want to give the impression that you are reliable and all your work is completed to a high standard? Then this hack job Daewoo with a plywood ute bed and taped up rear door handles is the vehicle you need to show the world how trustworthy you are.

Well four out of the six characters in "pick up" are correct.......