Carbage

Crossfire owners are often delusional but this is a whole new level.

Or he's just a cuck.

Owner is probably a neckbeard.

g0pG8uA.gif

So,... I um,... yeah,... this uh,.. I just,... Maybe I should just show you... You have been warned, it is not for the faint of heart, could cause explosive laughter and, or spit takes. Chilrdern should leave the room. Will ruin what little faith you have left in humanity.

Seriously, this is just b a d.

I want to know how much it is without the custom paint, might pay extra for that.

That's kinda cheap, if it weren't painted on the inside as well a wrap would've solved a lot of it. Realistically, how reliable are those things?

They are fairly reliable if the original distributor is change to an HEI or other electronic unit. That came one year later on that body style(and all(?) GM cars/trucks) anyway. The only real concern is modern fuels and the carb, but there are kits to fix that, or newer carbs, or electronic injection.

One is considered posh, the other is just not considered.

Maybe he really wanted an Idea and was bummed because they're not available in the USA?
fiat_idea.png

You guys have been working overtime!

So,... I um,... yeah,... this uh,.. I just,... Maybe I should just show you... You have been warned, it is not for the faint of heart, could cause explosive laughter and, or spit takes. Chilrdern should leave the room. Will ruin what little faith you have left in humanity.

00s0s_kWfVbxPixc6_600x450.jpg

Seriously, this is just b a d.

He may be OK unless the Cemetery Commissioner catches sight of that thing and sends an inspector to check it out?

A Brodie knob? Seriously?? I thought that option package also included a squirrel tail and fuzzy dice.

SL

He may be driving with hand controls. Adrian has that too.

I actually considered that because of the apparent quality of the device, but...

1. I couldn't see any other hand control equipment in the car and

2. It was just too much to pass up, considering the Fiat badges. :)

SL

He may be driving with hand controls. Adrian has that too.

No hand controls in the car, no handicapped placard or plates and it appeared to be a manual transmission car.

- - - Updated - - -

That instantly makes it a bad Idea. And doomed. :D

- - - Updated - - -

A Brodie knob? Seriously?? I thought that option package also included a squirrel tail and fuzzy dice.

SL

The knob wasn't the biggest problem. He'd replaced the Chevy badge (or the wheel, couldn't tell) with a Fiat badge (or wheel).

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5664730891.html

Custom Mercedes - $7000 (Atlanta)

The ultimate head turner-- **All Custom** 1990 Mercedes SL with Black diamond paint, two-toned black and tan interior and carpet. Kenwood boom system, 3 built-in auto flip video screens and one double sided video screen attached to roll bar, custom single window convertible top, custom front and rear clip, fitted hood scoop and side panel scoops, lowered 4 inches, blacked out Petite le Mans-style lighting, custom wheels, car trimmed in 24 karat gold, car hardly driven, always garaged, well maintained. I have owned this Mercedes for 18 years and have personally designed all the customization to the interior and exterior, all redone within the last 5 years.

May entertain trade for Lamborghini kit car.
00y0y_EicAeYK78d_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_3DtOsM3UpV0_1200x900.jpg

01212_jZqfg4sjX0S_1200x900.jpg

00h0h_2Aq6zAVmM8B_1200x900.jpg

01010_2YcjM7jZboJ_1200x900.jpg

00a0a_88ngR8NfMc2_1200x900.jpg

00Z0Z_fcRpGKTBPDf_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_914NHmn2W19_1200x900.jpg

00R0R_fTBAxICvHUK_1200x900.jpg

00101_cwCdh8m3JYx_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_7Ru9KBBXDqL_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_eHwo5vugOom_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_fxWPVNOrAmd_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_fXINXL1oglS_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_aAd20QPOhuy_1200x900.jpg

Made with some of the cheapest electronics available, in worst way possible... Nothing says custom like being able to tell that it was built by the inept.

No pics or description so I did not look at it. If I clicked all the links, I would not have enough time in a day to do all the things I needed to.