Carbon Fiber Kreations, Breed BMW M3...

No! :'( You're work is too awesome for you to leave!

FWIW, I believe you. You were hired to do photography, not accounting. So, 360 Forged went belly-up. I see no reason not to believe that you were nothing less than a victim yourself, being an unwitting employee with every reason to expect that you were working for a legitimate company with competent management.
^What he said.
William, your photos kick ass and provide inspiration. Don't go! :)

I have problem with you because you are advertising for free on this forum, and your only contribution to it was displaying said advertisement. But i have a really big problem when someone comes here advertising a company which is a scam, you say it isn't a scam yet there a lawsuits filled, the internet is a wash with extremely diss-satisfied customers, or customers who didn't even recieve your produce. When your participation was removed because of said activities, you come right back with a new name, same free advertising except this time its only with a different company, so i guess we should trust them as well right? Yes your photos are nice, but other advertising on this forum is baned and there advertising that is here generates income to help keep the place running, where as yours does nothing for the site. It is hypocritical of people to accept you and to then attack other advertising, like the exact fitting wiper blades, because you are doing the exact same thing, except your advertising is done under the guise of displaying photography.

I fuckin love william stern's work. Has great shots and even better PP. It is his own work, as the others on both his flickr accounts are of similar styles.

I have problem with you because you are advertising for free on this forum, and your only contribution to it was displaying said advertisement. But i have a really big problem when someone comes here advertising a company which is a scam, you say it isn't a scam yet there a lawsuits filled, the internet is a wash with extremely diss-satisfied customers, or customers who didn't even recieve your produce. When your participation was removed because of said activities, you come right back with a new name, same free advertising except this time its only with a different company, so i guess we should trust them as well right? Yes your photos are nice, but other advertising on this forum is baned and there advertising that is here generates income to help keep the place running, where as yours does nothing for the site. It is hypocritical of people to accept you and to then attack other advertising, like the exact fitting wiper blades, because you are doing the exact same thing, except your advertising is done under the guise of displaying photography.

All I see is you trying to start some ish. You keep bringing up a company that I provided a service for. I had nothing to do with what went on. I never had to deal with customer, nor take money for any reason. You come at me as if I pulled off some scam. As I wrote above the company was not a scam, just a company that went under, it happens every day in this country with the way the economy is today. Could they have prevented the way things went...? In my eyes of course they could have, but I had no say, nor did I know what was going on till near the end.

Bottom line... I'm sorry that you may have an issue with what I post here. Next time just skip my post, and move on to the next. It's really that simple.

Oh, and like said before.. my post was put up by an Admin/Mod after they reviewed it.

I'm done with this back, and forth with you about this topic on this forum. If you wish to carry on this conversation, I'll be more than happy to provide you with my address, and you can send me a post card.

Will

Somebody call the waaaaaaaaaaaamulance! :lol:

There is no reason not to put a copyright notice or watermark on your own photos. I do it, too. Besides, he already explained why he doesn't post them differently (time restrictions).

It's certainly not blatant spam, but even if it is "advertising", so what? It's a trade-off: he gets to advertise a bit, we get to see some great photos, have personal chat with and get advice from a professional photographer.

Im with epp. Plus I love stern's work too much to think he could be evil.
Why you gotta hate so much?

^ I agree with epp_b.

Even if there's a love-hate involved, a huge majority of us would say YES to your awesome photos being posted here. And if the haters don't like this, they can simply not visit your threads at all the next time.

Go Will!

:lol: Its not his company! The guy is a photographer, not a wheel salesman. And like I said, its not really advertising... FG's photography forum is not exactly a prime hangout spot for people that are looking for new rims.

FREE WILLIAM STERN! :x

So what if he posts photography from paid gigs? He's a photographer, it's what he does. What do you expect him to do? Rangle cars in his spare time and find great locations and all that when that's what he does for monehs just so that he can post the same style of shots without being "advertisements"?

Put him on ignore if you're such a tight assed prick that you can't just appreciate his work no matter what the reason is that he took the pictures. I don't see anyone bitching at Alok for his team sponsorship threads, leave Mr Stern alone.

I just love those rims, but they don't fit the bmw :)
Besides that nice car.

You guys are awsome!
If you mean that, wanna show us some more of your post processing work? :whistle: I remember the silver BMW you posted a while back and I still can't get over all that work :lol: Oh, and those posts are now hidden apparently :mad:

Last edited:
If you mean that, wanna show us some more of your post processing work? :whistle: I remember the silver BMW you posted a while back and I still can't get over all that work :lol: Oh, and those posts are now hidden apparently :mad:

Don't worry, I'll be posting some stuff that I've done while away. As soon as I get a little time. ;)

You guys are awesome! Thank you for the support.

Will

Will, welcome back! Did you happen to go karting with the f-chat boys tonight?

And i know the focus is on the wheels here, but i can't help but want to see more detail in the white paint. It almost seems blown out its so white! none-the-less, amazing hardware and great pictures as always.

keep up the posts. no problems from my end except some mild form of jealousy. Maybe stronger than mild. :)

:lol: Its not his company! The guy is a photographer, not a wheel salesman. And like I said, its not really advertising... FG's photography forum is not exactly a prime hangout spot for people that are looking for new rims.

Add to this that if the company has gone under the poor guy has probably lost entitlements/leave etc owing to him as well.