Carmageddon: Reincarnation

skippious

Car(s)
F250
They're trying to make this game and raise money. Well of course I don't need any of the crap, I'll just buy the game when it comes out (and it's any good) like in the real world... those guys are dreamers.

http://carmageddon.com/reincarnation

To the point.

Do you like this genre of games?
Are they anywhere half decent with their games those developers?
Is there any recent game close to the old Carmageddon?

If it would be half decent I's buy it, as long I can buy it for real ( no digital download).

Maxhead.jpg

Hope for the best.

Last edited:
Yes! Looking forward to it. So many fond memories.

Just as long they don't try to create a plot and NPC's all will be well.

Carmageddon were golden, they didnt take themselves serious and where hilarious.

Name another game that lets you drive into a football stadium and mow down the offensive line with your spike-covered, missile-launching car? Or drive through a zoo with monkies that throw molitov cocktails at your car? Or how about when you drive up slowly to someone and they beg you not to run them over...as do dogs...or how you get a "splatter bonus" for smashing into women pushing baby strollers, and other pedestrians including the elderly, with enough force?

:lol: I used to love those games. There could not have been a more fitting tagline that "The racing game for the chemically-imbalanced" (yes, that was their real tagline!)

Last edited:
If it would be half decent I's buy it, as long I can buy it for real ( no digital download).

Hope for the best.

They would need to vastly increase the cost to do that. Unless you are willing to pay $120 for the "real thing".

I can't wait for this. Everything I've read so far on the project indicates that this is going to be a modern take on the original Carmageddon, which is exactly what I hope it will be. The team themselves have commented that the missions in C2 didn't work and refuse to even mention TDR2000 by name.

I can't wait for this. Everything I've read so far on the project indicates that this is going to be a modern take on the original Carmageddon, which is exactly what I hope it will be. The team themselves have commented that the missions in C2 didn't work and refuse to even mention TDR2000 by name.

I thought Carma2 was actually pretty good.

And going back to the original recipe doesn't always work either. *cough*DukeNukemForever*cough*

From what I hear, Duke was just over cooked.

And going back to the original recipe doesn't always work either. *cough*DukeNukemForever*cough*

I just bought Duke Nukem forever.. And splatterhouse... And Ico Shadow of colossus HD.... And Forza 2.... And Halo Reach... O, did I tell you I bought like 20 games recently? Spent like 150 bucks on that Junk. The best money spent was Forza 2 for 2 bucks. Man I definately don't have enough time.

Last edited:

I'm not saying Carma 2 was bad... But the racing in that lacked something from the original (possibly the over-the-top blood and guts from the billboard sprites of the first carmageddon, the polygon characters just weren't as funny) and some of the missions were hugely annoying. Not all of them, but some of them.

I know its WIP, but the video looks like it came from a Gamecube.