Cars you'd like to see in series 15?

:lmao:

Jaguar XJ
New Audi A8 (remember the film from about six years ago - London to Edinburgh on one tank?!)
Citroen DS3
Dacia Sandero (clearly)
Volkswagen Golf R
New Vauxhall Astra
Alfa Romeo MiTo
Citroen GT
Rolls Royce Ghost
Tata Nano
MINI Crossman (if it gets launched in time) because it's not really Mini any more.
Nissan Cube
Nissan Qazana

Wonder if they actually ever make any decisions based on the cars we suggest here...

Last edited:
If I remember, Ozgirl said somewhere that it has been fixed, as it was on show at TG Live London when she went. :nod: So he can give it a thrashing review!

Yep, it was on the celebrity concours at Birmingham, along with May's Corniche :)

I'd like them to cover the Tata Nano Europa, but I don't think that's due till 2012.

I'd also like them to do something with all the really bonkers concepts that have been appearing recently. It strikes me that the credit crunch has given some manufacturers the freedom to say right, nobody can afford to buy our cars anyway, so let's just have fun this year...

Citroen DS3 vs Mini vs Audi A1 (that would be a good long video maybe in Germany or Belgium (where the British and Germans go to sort out their differences)).

Alfa MiTo GTA
Saab 9-5 vs 5er
MP4-12C vs Fezza 458 vs Merc SLS
Maybe Porsche GT2 RS vs 599 GTO?
Rolls-Royce Ghost
Bentley Mulsanne
Something from Infiniti

The danish supercar - Zenvo ST1 :D
I was going to say that. And since I'm a Swede, I'd love to see a drag race between the Zenvo and a Koenigsegg, whether it's the CCX or the CCXR.

I wonder when the Quant is coming out...

Also, Saab history lesson presented by May - Must. Happen. Hammond can come along and thrash some of the old rally Saabs around a forest.

Citroen DS3 vs Mini vs Audi A1 (that would be a good long video maybe in Germany or Belgium (where the British and Germans go to sort out their differences)).

Alfa MiTo GTA
Saab 9-5 vs 5er
MP4-12C vs Fezza 458 vs Merc SLS
Maybe Porsche GT2 RS vs 599 GTO?
Rolls-Royce Ghost
Bentley Mulsanne
Something from Infiniti
THIS! Infiniti has an unreasonably bad reputation from what I gather in the UK. Their cars are much better value for money then Lexus. I know gas prices will keep this engine from getting popular over there, but the new(ish) 5.0 in the FX50 is amazing. That being said, even if they do review it, I'm sure Jeremy will find a reason to hate it.:p I just can't see him liking those cars.
Also want to see the new Rolls, MP4-12C and I know they've done it before, but the new(ish) Prius. Widely regarded as a "decent" car.

THIS! Infiniti has an unreasonably bad reputation from what I gather in the UK.

Infiniti doesn't really have much of any kind of reputation in the UK. They only launched the marque here in September 2009, and I've seen a handful of 4WD type things in London. They've not been very pretty cars, to say the least, but given that they're Nissans under the skin, I should think they're pretty decent even if they aren't very exciting.

Infiniti doesn't really have much of any kind of reputation in the UK
Was about to say! And how could it have a reputation when it was virtually unknown over here?

I can only assume that be-ach read articles from professional journalists who did tried them, but as far as drivers/buyers/amateur bloggers/car enthusiasts/ forums go, it is early days before one can have a proper opinion. The second-hand market is massively important to build an image, so it'll take another two years I reckon.
That unless some US expats in UK or Brits living in the States have started to blab about it on British "soil" :p

Last edited:
I'll let you guess.

It starts with a K

and ends in an oenigsegg CCXR

Oooh, yes! And that 'carbotanium' Zonda. :D

For cheap cars I'd like to see the new Suzuki Sprint Swift four door.

Last edited:
Didn't Infinitis go on the UK market only in late 2008 or so?

As long as there are no american or korean car, I'll be happy with whatever they review.

I'd like to see James Review the Hyundai Equus and talk about how completely focused on luxury it is (or isn't)...then Hammond come by in a Genesis sedan and say how its a car for the vast public...then have Clarkson come powersliding in a genesis coupe 3.8 yelling Powerrrrrrrr!!!!!! idk if hammond would be better in the coupe though

Koenigsseg ccxr
the new Zonda

I would really like to see a G37 reviewed on Top Gear, I want to see how its revies differ from German luxury cars.