Cars you'd like to see in Series 17

Mr. Nice

What new or vintage cars would you like to see in series 17?

I'll start this with something that is named oddly and is not a production vehicle.

The Edison 2 Very Light Car

The music in that video is a bit too metal for what the car actually is :lol:.

Koenigsegg Agera, Peugeot RCZ, Citroen DS-3, McLaren MP-4.

pagani-huayra-2012-800x600-wallpaper-01-4283.jpg

Well, if it will be possible, Huayra vs Aventador (back in 01x01 they tested Zonda against Murcielago so it would be nice to see what progress supercar made in almost 10 years).

Tons of them.

I'd love to see another "big" hot-hatch-shootout (test all the new(er) ones they've been ignoring so far).
There's so many to choose from: Renault M?gane Sport, Clio Sport, Scirocco R, Golf R, Golf GTI, Citroen DS3 Sport, Mazda MPS, Alfa Mito/Giulietta Quadrifoglio, etc ...

Audi TTS/TTR would also be interesting, possibly against the Cockster and the Lotus Evora.

Speaking of which: The new Evora S (supercharrrrged!) also needs testing.

Also the new Porsche 911 GT2 RS (if JC isn't too scared of it again).

BMW M3 GTS. Yes, it's been sold out for months. But so was the Focus RS500 when they reviewed it.

A proper roadtest of the Merc SLS.

Don't have to wish for the McLaren, if it's ready, it'll definetly be in S17.

I sure hope Pagani have the Hy..Hu.. err.. their new car ready for a test this summer. That thing looks spectacular.

And call me weird, but I'd love to see them review the Renault Fart Wind. While I certainly wouldn't buy one, I'm glad that a big manufacturer like Renault still has the balls to build a car like it.

Last edited:
Yes, I'd like to see some cars in series 17. Preferably utilizing internal, rather than external, combustion.
Cars I don't want to see (for a good while) are any Porsches, Ferraris or Mercedes.

Last edited:
I'd like to see that Red Truck that smashing through the brick wall. Not sure the name.

Panagni Huurruraahh
Kongsignegnigvikingsaab Agera / Agera R
Toyota FT-86 II
Mclaren MP4-C12
Lambo [Insert name here] LP700-4
Golf R v 1 Series M v RS3
A cardboard box

Ferrari FF

All of the above!

But also some more affordable sports cars. How about the Hyundai Genesis and/or Veloster, the comic possibilities of "Spaniel-eating Koreans make decent cars shocker" are there i think...

How about the Hyundai Genesis

Damn.. I forgot that one. And all three (even James) liked the looks of that car when they first showed the concept in the news-segment a few years ago. They also liked its predecessor. Anyone remember that rather funny thrashing of that horrid Lexus wannabe-SL - which ended with Richard driving a Hyundai Coup??

EDIT: Found it ...

and

Last edited:
SSC Ultimate Aero, for starters. I'd also like to see how Clarkson rapes the 2-door CTS-V that GM is coming out with and give James the Volt(And inevitably compare it to the Hamhead Eagle-iThrust, a Prius and a Gee Wiz).

Oh, and I'd like to see a comparo between the Cee'd and the Suzuki SX-4 5-speed.