Cars you'd like to see in Series 21

Mr. Nice

Since I don't own anything I write, I'm going to have to go with the HIllman Imp.
250px-Singer_Chamois_Coupe_license_plate_1967.jpg

The Ferrari 458 Speciale, a Lap time from the F12 Berlinetta, The new Stingray, BMW I8 and the Volkswagon XL1

What I want is an oldschool cheap car challenge! No matter what cars they use, just keep the budget below 300 GBP or so.

I want that more than any supercar they forgot about or ignored or that would appear before next season.

James would test some ordinary cars (in the way he did with Fiat Panda in the third season) and they should let him review the Duster (which is not as good as Jezza-approved Yeti but quite popular around central Europe as a cheap SUV-like car).

Last edited:
How about that Jag car he drove in the last episode of series 20 but in V8 form.

I'd love to see what they think of the Tesla Model S, specifically James. I highly doubt Tesla would supply a car, but I'm sure they can snatch one from an owner. Rumor has it that Rutledge will be testing one this season on TGUSA.

Last edited:
Golf 7 GTI / R - maybe comparison with Vauxhall/Opel Astra, Seat Leon, Renault Megane?
GT86 in some sort of a challenge (like the hot hatches in italy, cars for the young man at the age of 30 but for under 30 grand)
SRT Viper (but will probably be ignored)
Chevrolet Corvette C7 (same)
Agera (one can dream, right?)
991 GT3
M135i hatch
RS7?
435i?
981 Cayman

Since they said it in the news segment during series 20, it'd better happen.

The P1 vs LaFerrari vs. Huayra Euro road trip. Do this.

I would love to see the new S-Class reviewed by Jeremy like he did with the previous two generations. :D

I would love to see the new S-Class reviewed by Jeremy like he did with the previous two generations. :D

Oh yes, please!
Hey TG guys, are you reading this? Do it.

Since they said it in the news segment during series 20, it'd better happen.

The P1 vs LaFerrari vs. Huayra Euro road trip. Do this.

2ND!!!! Although I might prefer the Porsche 918 to the Huayra

I'd also like to see an American muscle segment with the new Viper and Corvette