Catalytics converter parts for '03 honda civic si

Hatmouse

Car(s)
'03 Civic Si
I'm looking to buy some parts to change the catalytic converter on my 2003 Honda Civic Si. In addition to the converter itself, I'm looking to buy the associated bolts/gaskets/etc, and was wondering if what I've come up with is complete/sufficient.

For reference, here's the big page of exhaust system parts and diagram that goes with it:

Diagram: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/catimgs/14s5s01/S5S4B0200.gif

Parts: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...tcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=EXHAUST+PIPE+-+MUFFLER#

And here's what I've identified as being required, so far:
Converter: #4 in diagram, 18160-PNF-A01
converter bolt: #5 in diagram, 18176-P08-003
nut, self lock: #29 in diagram, 90212-SA5-003
gasket (prechamber): #16 in diagram, 18393-SH3-S00
SPRING, FLEXIBLE JOINT, #14 in diagram, 18230-SV4-000
BOLT B, FLEXIBLE JOINT, #15 in diagram, 18231-SR3-A22
GASKET, EX. FLEXIBLE, #13 in diagram, 18229-S6D-T31

Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks!

Looks fine to me. You may also want exhaust-rated anti-seize to coat the fastener threads in.

I'm assuming the various heat shields and such should be fine? Also, what of the rubber bits (#10) in the diagram? It's unclear whether that's relevant to the cat, but I'm uncertain.

That's an exhaust hanger. Strictly speaking, you don't have to replace it to replace the cat. However, you may wish to inspect it to see if it has decayed and since you'd be there anyway...

The heat shields are not wear items and need not be replaced. However, you might want to get in a couple of heat shield screws (number 27) because the chances are good you'll ruin or break at least one getting the heat shield off.

Update: bought the parts, gave it to a shop for installation, they charged me one hour of labour, passed smog.

Thanks to socal weather it turns out that none of the mounting hardware I bought was necessary (the shop felt comfortable reusing all the old ones) so I returned all that to Majestic Honda, along with the old cat. for the core charge. So overall I saved $400 (compared to having the same shop do parts & labour).

Update: bought the parts, gave it to a shop for installation, they charged me one hour of labour, passed smog.

Thanks to socal weather it turns out that none of the mounting hardware I bought was necessary (the shop felt comfortable reusing all the old ones) so I returned all that to Majestic Honda, along with the old cat. for the core charge. So overall I saved $400 (compared to having the same shop do parts & labour).
Were they grumbly about you bringing the parts? Around here most places I've been to reallllllyyy don't like that and will essentially tell you to fuck off in the nicest way possible.

Nope, this shop was a-ok about it. In fact, in the initial consultation they noted the part they had access to was massively expensive and were totally fine when I asked about the possibility of bringing my own, as long as it fit and came with all the mounting hardware.