Cazzo! We escaped the swiss and survived italy - 2019 Swisstaly Roadtrip photo/video thread

As promised, my day 6 videos. Just boring pass videos I'm afraid with a little timelapse but you can enjoy the view. ?

I'll offer a all inclusive video of Day 5. Since I was with the crew (occasionally, for few minutes) during the day, I thought I'll include two main passes we did. Uphill bits only, downhill on both occasions ended up being fairly uneventful.

Quick itinerary, as it's quite a lengthy video;

At the start there's few bits from the morning adventure route, including the wrong turn my navigation chose for me.

The narrow, fun part of the Cannobio-Malesco road, done in sensible, calm cruising pace.

Catching up with others and then heading to Switzerland along the best road that wasn't a pass.

San Bernardino climb, from southwest.

Splüga climb from the north.

Day 6 "moment," @schad68 almost didn't make it to the end of the trip. :O

Alright, day 6 has finally come.

It is currently processing so quality may be low or the video may not play at all. I'm posting this before work. :D

Reactions: lip
Not sure if I posted this and I don't want to torture my 12Mb download speed to check the pages. Toward the end on that rainy long drive to a stop in Austria before crossing the boarder, I remember going through a town where I see this old couple and thought to myself "yeah, you can tell they've been together long" based completely on how far apart they're standing. :D

marriedcouple.png

Yep, they were social distancing before it was cool. :LOL:

Also Fista.

So we may have been missing toilet paper down at the bottom of the hill but at least we didn't have to climb an annoying.

Alternatively, we know that they are both annoying so which one are you referring to? :LOL:

So we may have been missing toilet paper down at the bottom of the hill but at least we didn't have to climb an annoying.

Alternatively, we know that they are both annoying so which one are you referring to? :LOL:
Nah, it's named because it's what @D-Fence says at the end. :D