CGT, SLR, ENZO

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
Road and Track article, don,t whine about pic quality, couldn't use flash cause of reflections and had to turn up ISO so it was noisy as hell but then I removed it the best I could in Neat Image.. anyway it's still readable.

post-1-1087949585.jpg

post-1-1087949604.jpg

post-1-1087949629.jpg

post-1-1087949654.jpg

post-1-1087949679.jpg

thanks for this uh scan/pics ren.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i agree that the SLR shouldnt even be in the class of these two supercars, auto gearbox???, BUT the winner is the Enzo.

after seeing the TG C GT review it changed my opinion on the GT but looks are still meh.

you cant call the enzo a beauty either.. atleast the CGT has some curves...

the GT is like a model with no hips and tits

her figure, much like the GT's figure is straight front to back, its horrid looking.

the enzo looks fast, aggressive and has form. the GT is shaped all sorts a ways everywhere.

MPower if u wanted to piss him off just ask him to surrender. :wink:

no reason to close it!!!! we can still have conversation about the cars themselves and what everyone thinks about them... i say unlock it.. but if you dont wanna just leave it locked

if i had the money for these.. then that would mean i have the money for 2 of these.. and i would buy me an SLR and a CGT :D

I've seen these pics before :!:

The following is from the July 2004 CAR magasine

Supercars.jpg

D'ya wanna know which car won ?

(At least the Brit Mag made a choice instead of copping out :) )

no.. i agree with RT that they are all different kind of cars for different kind of people.. i dont think there is a winner

yeah me too..

funny how the same freelancer sold his article twice but took the time to adjust it with 2 diff endings.. :lol:

i don't think there are different cars...all 3 of them are supercars or at least that is the purpose they were made for...the slr shouldn't exist it is a carbon sl and nothing more...instead the enzo and the cgt.....my god.... :twisted: