Chacha.com - search engine that has a brain

bry789123

Basically www.chacha.com is a search engine, but it has one feature that stands out. If you make an account(because people were abusing the guides) u can search with a guide. they search for u and its like having a personal servant!8)

Meh, I like Ms. Dewey much better for a useless search engine with a personality.

but the guides r real people that u can talk to not actors. and clusty is just a fancier version of google

Meh, I like Ms. Dewey much better for a useless search engine with a personality.

:lmao:

I didn't know about that one. I used to have a Biology teacher called Ms. Dewey. No. She didn't look like that. :lol:

Oh, Chacha, how you provided me with much,much entertainment last year.

I liked to make them search for "Bukkake."

Yeah, google does everything I'd ever want and a ton more. So happy with it, I can't imagine anything else...

How many times are people going to retry this? I think Ask Jeves (now just ask.com) tried it first, didn't work.

So how do you feel about abusing that faceless Internet person now? :lol:

hahahhaah, I personally don't use chacha for my search needs, I'm pretty handy with teh google.

My friend who works for chacha gets some really weird search queries though.

Jesus...
I tried that.... it was weird... I'm speechless... :|
Typed in "hiphop" and the woman started shouting and cussing VERY loudly. I had to close the window because it was getting freaky and annoying. :|

What the hell? It's like Doctor Who meets 1984!

This just in: bitch just fired a rubber band at me. IT'S ON NOW.

This is the annoying woman that plays Ms. Dewey, if anyone was wondering.

This is the annoying woman that plays Ms. Dewey, if anyone was wondering.

"As of 2004, she is in a relationship with DeviantArt CEO Angelo Sotira."
:roflmao: