Chat Room [IRC Channel]

andyhui01 said:
theres usually no one on the chatroom and there is this ViperJr dude and this guy who starts with K and starts banning people... viper, who are these people?
:lol: @ ViperJr

Anyway, no one in there my ass. There's 25 people in there right now. :p

31!!!11oneone :D

one of the bots kicked a guy because he posted a link to a site and the guy kicked him for advertising... wtf :lol:

Yeah, I removed that guy's kick ability. :p

So are we able to request 'voiced' status or no? If yes, how do we go about doing so? Thanks!

No, 'cause it'll get too spammy in there. I'll just be posting the link. :)

I WANT A VOICE DAMN IT!!!!

Is it just me or has the chat room jumped in popularity. last week there was only about 30 people or so on average but right now there is about 272 users.

I'm trying to use IRC to connect to the server but it says connections refused. Anyone know why this is happening? :?

If you cant get on the chat atm, the europe server is down for a hardware upgrade, so you'll have to use irc.us.p44.org. :)

bump!

All you forum regulars really should hang out on IRC too. Great place to chit chat rather than have "serious" discussion. :)

Bumpity bump bump!

Just wanted to remind everyone to try and drop by. We usually have 50-60 people on the IRC channel and at most times, it's not quiet in there. Great place for random off-topic discussion and getting to know your fellow forum and site vistors.

So, what are you waiting for?! :D

http://www.finalgear.com/chat.php