Chat Room [IRC Channel]

A Fusion IO card in the storage platform died, taking almost everything down with it. There's backups, and most of the hardware still works, so the whole stuff is getting rebuilt and restored, but it might take a couple days to get everything back to work. I will keep you guys posted.

NOOOOOOO
How will I procrastinate now?

You are always welcome in our Telegram group.

*sigh*
Guess I'll have to unmute it...

A Fusion IO card in the storage platform died, taking almost everything down with it. There's backups, and most of the hardware still works, so the whole stuff is getting rebuilt and restored, but it might take a couple days to get everything back to work. I will keep you guys posted.

I swear we used to have two servers precisely so this sort of crap wouldn't happen...

Send someone your mobile number. All of the group members are admin and can add people.

If you'd been on IRC as long as I have, you'd know that losing a server for a couple of days is nothing out of the ordinary. Experienced that a dozen times at least in the past 20 years.

It happens, Get over it. No need to turn my mobile phone into an even bigger annoyance than it already is :p

Send someone your mobile number. All of the group members are admin and can add people.

Cool, I'll PM someone.

It happens, Get over it.

This. We should also be grateful that Adu is willing to use his resources for such a service that surely isn't making any sort of profit. Thanks Adu.

Yes, that's important to remember:
Thanks Adu!

:mouse::w00t::clap:

Broken.

[15:22:11] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:24:12] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:26:13] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:28:14] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:30:15] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:32:16] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:34:17] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:36:23] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:38:24] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:40:25] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:42:25] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:44:27] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:46:28] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:48:29] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...
[15:50:30] <*status> IRC connection timed out. Reconnecting...