Check this out! (Funny)

This is why I'll never go drinking with friends and pass out at their places. :lol:

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, anyone seen tht chapelle show where he said that he never gets high with white people because they will do some homo erotic shit with you, while you are passed out.
Must be some truth to this :lol:

Yeah, u can't go out and buy some. But my dad used to make his own there. Plus there were some places (hush hush) where u could get wine and beer.

Or u could go to dubai or bahrain and get fucked. :)

Kip_6666 said:
Yeah, u can't go out and buy some. But my dad used to make his own there. Plus there were some places (hush hush) where u could get wine and beer.

I remember as a kid seeing bottles of grapejuice in the fridge, and wondering why we never drank grapejuice. :lol:

chaos386 said:
Kip_6666 said:

I remember as a kid seeing bottles of grapejuice in the fridge, and wondering why we never drank grapejuice. :lol:
:lol:

yup... if you go to clubs here... you see so many Muslim people getting drunk in there... most modern muslim's don't give a shit about that rule

andy said those who do dont give a shit bout tat rule...he is misinformed.....they actually dunt give a shit bout the religion....islam is not a forced religion....its either u follow it or u dunt...so those who drink dunt follow islam.....