Chevy HHR SS. . .

The SuperSport badge has lost all meaning. But the Turbo HHR should be a cool little car. Hell of a lot better looking then that Caliber SRT4 Dodge has and Ford has nothing worth worrying about.

TomCat said:
The SuperSport badge has lost all meaning. But the Turbo HHR should be a cool little car.

yea SS means nothing anymore, next thing you kno we're going to see a Chevy uplander SS and a Caravan SRT-8...

Haha, a caravan srt8 would be a hell of a laugh. It would be even better if it were mid-engined.
Maybe it's just a tuner job with really bad graphics.

A car. Kind of like the new Mini or any current BMW. You know, a car. I see one in your avatar.

I don't think you guys really know what the SS package is. Back in the 60s you could get a Chevelle or other Chevy vehicle in SS trim with an I6 engine. Actually there were quite a few SS vehicles with six cylinder engines. SS is more of a trim package that anything else. You still had to order the engine and other performance options.

jetsetter said:
I don't think you guys really know what the SS package is. Back in the 60s you could get a Chevelle or other Chevy vehicle in SS trim with an I6 engine. Actually there were quite a few SS vehicles with six cylinder engines. SS is more of a trim package that anything else. You still had to order the engine and other performance options.

yes thats true, but having an SS badge, with the mods obviously, on your chevelle, camaro, etc. would definately give you something to be proud about, but when you see that same badge on an HHR...well its just not a good feeling

(no I dont have an SS car)

The_Clincher said:
jetsetter said:

yes thats true, but having an SS badge, with the mods obviously, on your chevelle, camaro, etc. would definately give you something to be proud about, but when you see that same badge on an HHR...well its just not a good feeling

(no I dont have an SS car)

The SS package was on everything back in the 60s. Nova, Caprice, etc.

Oh Lord, that is vile!

I wonder if old muscle car owners will want one of these to haul around their grandkids, that's the only target market I can think of for the POS....