Chicago 2011: 2011 Ram 1500 Tradesman is built to work

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Too many and yet not enough
Equip this with an LSD, swap in the Viper drivetrain and sell the original parts, voila, perfect sleeper truck.

I'd lower it, put large, black steelies on it, a steel I beam in the bed and a police-style grille guard on the front... :burnrubber:

EDIT: Woohoo! 3,000 posts. [foreveralone.jpg]

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
God I hope this topic does not turn bad....I realy do.

That said, a short box single cab Ram with a hemi and no extra bullcrap........I want several (and a crewcab as a daily) :p

Wizegui

Car(s)
'93 Toyota Tercel, '01 Swagger Wagon
Theres no point in offering a stick shift if only 10 people are going to buy it. No, people that say that they would buy it if it had a stick sift doesn't counts. I wonder if the Pentastar V6 is up to the job of hauling a truck like the Ram. Kudos for Dodge for offering a base V8 truck at $22k!

chaos386

.sa = bad driver!
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR
Your base Hilux is that big and has that much power? :p
Well you know what they say, the Hilux that the rest of the world gets is a lot better than the Tacoma the US gets! :p

Disclaimer: base Hilux is not that big and does not have that much power. If you want a big work truck, though, there's the Dyna (and similar big trucks from Hyundai, et. al.) for $21.5k. The base model has about 1/4 the power of the Ram, but it also has a 7,700 pound payload capacity.