Chief Constable attacks Clarkson over macho driving

jenna42

It's the Daily Fail again, reporting "Top Gear star Jeremy Clarkson was yesterday accused of putting lives at risk by encouraging drivers to speed. One of Scotland's top police officers claimed the BBC presenter promoted the practice as a "positive macho thing".... Top Gear often sees Clarkson and fellow presenters Richard Hammond and James May participate in stunts involving fast or reckless driving"

The article has the obligatory references to Richard's accident, drinking during the Polar race and the Stig.

I don't know which I despair of most, the newspaper or the Chief Constable.

:zzz:

I guess Richard Brunstrom's cardboard cut-out will have a brother officer in any Series 14 braking tests. ;)

Well, really it is true.

However you have to be of a certain mindset, as such...

'You are a chav sitting watching TG on your stolen 42" plasma TV, upon seeing JC driving a Lambo fast within the confine of a secure, dis-used air-field you glance out of the window at your blinged up Saxo and think "Yea, that'll drive like that, and then I'll look like a big man".
So you take your car out for TG style spin on the public roads and while coming 'round a blind corner on the wrong side of the road you hit a Saab head on that was coming the other way...

Damn, it would appear your car isn't a Lambo, nor are you on an empty airfield, and your limbs are all missing.'

Normaly this wouldn't be a problem, because idiots used to be the minority, however now the UK is mostly populated by Burberry wearing hoodies who are actually less inteligent than pigs and therfore problems are bound to happen.

The solution for this is simple... instead of blaming TG round up all the chavs and deport them to central Africa. The national IQ will jump dramaticly over night and the housing problem will be solved and we can feel safe and happy knowing TG will live on

Well, really it is true.

However you have to be of a certain mindset, as such...

'You are a chav sitting watching TG on your stolen 42" plasma TV, upon seeing JC driving a Lambo fast within the confine of a secure, dis-used air-field you glance out of the window at your blinged up Saxo and think "Yea, that'll drive like that, and then I'll look like a big man".
So you take your car out for TG style spin on the public roads and while coming 'round a blind corner on the wrong side of the road you hit a Saab head on that was coming the other way...

Damn, it would appear your car isn't a Lambo, nor are you on an empty airfield, and your limbs are all missing.'

Normaly this wouldn't be a problem, because idiots used to be the minority, however now the UK is mostly populated by Burberry wearing hoodies who are actually less inteligent than pigs and therfore problems are bound to happen.

The solution for this is simple... instead of blaming TG round up all the chavs and deport them to central Africa. The national IQ will jump dramaticly over night and the housing problem will be solved and we can feel safe and happy knowing TG will live on

Don't you think the British have done enough damage to Africa:lol:

Couldn't we just launch the Quiky missile and be done with it?

Now, where is my sleeping bag? I know it's around here somewhere...

I guess Richard Brunstrom's cardboard cut-out will have a brother officer in any Series 14 braking tests. ;)

I thought they stopped hating him after one news segment where he said something along the lines of "we need to review every speed limit in the country so they are more credible in the public eye."

Well, Jeremy does have a habit of driving around tight bends shouting POOOWWEEERRR as James famously pointed out. Therefore he should be put in prison as a danger to the public welfare, and the all knowing British government overlords should dictate how we spend every minute of our lives.

I thought they stopped hating him after one news segment where he said something along the lines of "we need to review every speed limit in the country so they are more credible in the public eye."

Yeah, they don't hate him anymore. Plus, I don't think Brunstrom is Chief Constable of North Wales anymore anyway. (Is he?)

Next up on Tru TV: "When Chief Constables Attack!"

Canada contains human beings, so dumping the hoodie-ites there would be a bad idea.

How about Antarctica?

Couldn't we just put a really big fence round Manchester and shove 'em all in there? Africa's got enough problems to deal with without being plagued by dance music, staffies and shrieking Kappa slappas