Chinese Brilliance BS6 sedan performs terribly in crash test

Eh, I'm not worried. China has plenty of people.

Welcome to Hell. Blind_Io, party of one, your table is ready

I'd buy one, and just park it in my garden instead of having one of those gnomes. Tell everyone who came by "yeah, thats a chinese sedan called the BS6. It got one start out of five in crash test ratings." Make an interesting conversation piece, or it would make me look like a redneck having a car parked on my lawn.

I'd buy one, and just park it in my garden instead of having one of those gnomes. Tell everyone who came by "yeah, thats a chinese sedan called the BS6. It got one start out of five in crash test ratings." Make an interesting conversation piece, or it would make me look like a redneck having a car parked on my lawn.

That would be no good. First time a bird lands on it the roof would cave in. And then parts would start falling off and animals would eat them thinking it's food, and then you'd have a garden filled with dead animals and shitty car.

There are tens of thousands of those cars in Beijing and Shanghai, I can't imagine how many people die in car accidents when those cars are involved. No wonder the Chinese are buying more and more European cars now.

Oh my God. That's terrible.

I'd be more confident having a crash in my car.. It's probably built better with stronger materials..

Last edited:
I'd be more confident having a crash in my car.. It's probably built better with stronger materials..

I reckon I'd have a better chance at surviving in my 14 year old Ford Telstar.

By the way, don't they realise that the crumple zone ends when the bonnet ends? :p

Last edited:
maaaaany years ago i ran into a merc on my push bike, glad i wast in one of these things.

and BS6 ahahah cmon the name says it all.

I thought Hell was full tonight? Something about them expecting some huge group to show up, like 300 of them or something.

I'm a regular.

Now for a real competition -
G-Wizz(Sp?) head on with the BS6 at full speed, er 25 MPH for the G-Wizz. My money is on a total wipeout.

New Chinese crumple zone technology; your chest!

Eh, I'm not worried. China has plenty of people.

Welcome to Hell. Blind_Io, party of one, your table is ready
The One Child Policy wasn't working so the government decided to resort to more drastic forms of population reduction. Carpoolers encouraged.

Mr. Io, sir, it seems that your dinner reservation has officially been crashed.

That would be no good. First time a bird lands on it the roof would cave in. And then parts would start falling off and animals would eat them thinking it's food, and then you'd have a garden filled with dead animals and shitty car.

Plus nobody will try to strip parts offa it!! Or steal it!!

Well....no surprise here then. The scary thing here isn't the poor, no make that horrible safety of these things. It's the fact that people actually DRIVE them on public roads :blink:

In Finland!?! I've not seen anyone drive Chinese cars...
Goddammit I want a BMW now. =D