Video: CHM brainstorming show titles

I saw Just Drive as a suggestion.

JC addresses the tricky naming issue in his latest column.....

Three Men and a Car.
Car Trek, The Next Iteration.
3 Grumpy Men Drive Forth.
Alfa Males.
This Ain't Easy.
Cracking Eggs with a Hammer.
Using a Hamster to Power a Car.
Legends of the Car World.
Octane Quest.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Car Zone.
This Driving Life.
Highway To Sunset.
Win, Lose, or May.
Bosom Island.
Mad About Cars.
Too Close.
Three's Right.
Driving With Pleasure.
Driven To Distraction.
Welcome Back, CHUMPs.
Driven To The Edge.
Perfect Power.

Have we had "Cylinder Heads"? :| I know that the concept of three syllables in one word would cause problems for some people, but it might be worth the risk.

That is actually a nice ring, cause it was one of the main things to keep trio going the way ppl liked.

PLus they're all getting older and that really is a question they'll be asking. :|

Last edited:
Actually the BBC would likely to bundle that in with everything else from Top Gear. The Stig was Clarkson and Wilman's creation but as intellectual property it belongs to the BBC, ditto SIARPC, Cool Wall and just about every other regular feature that they came up with including the names of the corners on the track although I understand the layout of that is being changed so they may come up with new names for those. Clarkson derived the originals from classic rock bands, hence Chicago etc.

Expect the CE era ones to be called Britney, Beyonce, Bieber....

Going Mobile.

I'm sure Pete Townshend wouldn't mind, given the number of plugs JC has given The 'Oo.

Unleaded Times, Unleaded Days, The Unleaded Experience... I listened to Dire Straits Heavy Fuel and of course thought of fuel that weighs less since it has no lead.

Unleaded Times, Unleaded Days, The Unleaded Experience... I listened to Dire Straits Heavy Fuel and of course thought of fuel that weighs less since it has no lead.

Oohh. I really like Unleaded Times. Or The Unleaded Report.

Carwash.

Crank Cases. Crank Shafts.

If they can't use "cock" because censors or "knobs" because "gear" then "shafts" has to be the next best euphemism.