Chris Evans - Hold or Fold?

Chris Evans - Hold or Fold?

• I want the door to hit him REALLY hard in the arse on the way out.

Votes: 146 86.9%
  • Give the guy a chance. He can't help his hair or the shape of his head.

Votes: 22 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, he's all shouty and trying a bit to hard to be like Clarkson. I think I need another series or two before I can decide on this. Maybe, just maybe, he might improve himself (once he discovers its either that or leaving the show).

Last edited:
Right now, he's all shouty and trying a bit to hard to be like Clarkson. I think I need another series or two before I can decide on this. Maybe, just maybe, he might improve himself (once he discovers its either that or leaving the show).
Do you think he is going to be given that chance?

I think he has pissed too many people off at this point and I don't expect to see him back.

And if he's back, he'll probably get a completely new cast that won't completely overshadow him.

It's pretty clear what the UK viewership thinks of Evans and his new Top Gear, but it will also be interesting what happens in the overseas markets. As we know it's sold all over the world, if other countries lose interest and begin to drop it, that could be the beginning of the end for the show. As we know, Top Gear is one of the BBCs biggest money makers and this seasons budget is the biggest ever (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.