Bexo1OA.jpg

cqCLiEH.jpg

adsTcSn.jpg

0GbajV4.jpg

lATTffg.jpg

PLyseuK.jpg

7Ed2EGy.jpg

Mpa6R5N.jpg

Thanks for the article. Any source for The Sun's article?

*sniff*

I'm glad to read that he (and the others, too, I hope) enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed watching it. I'm also glad that the big trips were what apparently stuck the most... to me, TG was best whenever it was a Wanderlust-creator veiled thinly in car-related shenanigans.

I will have a tear in my eye too. But it was a great ride.

Great column, and awoke quite a few fond memories.
I will miss Top Gear, but am looking forward with curiosity to whatever new thing the boys have in mind.

Thank you so much for posting.

(Although I'm not sure why they show a Range Rover Evoque and say it's a Land Rover Defender...:p)

Very well written, he put his heart into it like he did for the show. I'm looking forward to his next project, when he's well rested and his personal life has settled a bit.

Thank you so much for posting.

(Although I'm not sure why they show a Range Rover Evoque and say it's a Land Rover Defender...:p)

I'm not sure why you say it says defender when it says discovery really (which it was in the story JC talked about) ;P

Apart from that - great read, thanks very much for sharing!

What are his real reasons for not wanting to go back to the BBC when they've offered him to come back? After all, nobody expected the BBC to offer to re-sign him that soon, if at all.

- were there some stipulations for a return that he didn't agree to?
- is he still mad at them for the BBC's internal handling of some BBC person apparently likening him to that BBC child molester? That in itself is waaaaaaaaaaaay worse than what Clarkson was guilty of, and yet the BBC remained very quiet on this.
- is it just about money?

Maybe he'll be more open about this once they've sat out their non-compete-clauses and start whatever they'll be doinng next.