Classic Car Show @ NEC

Definetly take pictures! That show sounds very cool. :D

I wish we had vintage car shows like that over here in Vancouver. Any car show with the name "vintage" in it pretty much guarantees it will be filled with a bajillion stupid old Mustangs\Camaros\Corvettes etc. There's only a few good European car shows here each year.

If there are any nice old 911s, snap a few pictures. :)

will do, should be able to snap about 100 5MP images, but might take my other camera and make it 200! :) I'm saying this now, but i'll bet I don't even make it to 50! haha

Hope I get back in time for TG! :?

Back now! Missed TG, but got my Dad to tape it, so that's gonna be the highlight of my night :) Saw some awesome machines today, and took 105 pictures. Now looking for some space so I can upload em and share em with you guys. :)

That site is far too restricting - anyone know where I can upload about 220Mb of images?

***EDIT - Just found a site called www.aloofphoto.com - part of www.aloofhosting.com - a great group with an awesome sense of humour. Only problem is that I kinda got banned earlier this year, so I don't know how far I'm going to be able to get with the signing up process. If they won't let me, will someone else be able to sign up for me and send me the FTP details?

***EDIT - Ok found a potentially very good site called www.imagehost.biz - all looks well, and hopefully I should be posting a link soon. I will continue to upload even after this link has been posted so feel free to keep checking back regularly :) Listen to me, I'm saying this like you'll actually find all of this interesting! I'll bet I get one comment! hehe

http://imagehost.biz/ims/album.php?u_id=2712RPot5

Here's the link and the files uploaded so far - i'm uploading in alphabetical order so it'll be done when it gets to Westfield - keep checking back until then :)

ENJOY! (hopefully :| )

*** EDIT - Also, feel free to post an image on the boards or whatever to discuss, after all that's what this is all about :) Plus, look in the background of some of the pictures as there were lots of cars that I didn't manage to take pics of.

yea, i was really surprised (pleasantly as it turns out) at the amount of new cars at the show. There was even a little track where you could hire a supercar and drive it round for a bit - that was really cool, seeing the diablos and ferraris fly by. Love hearing fast cars rev :twisted:

On Lamborghinis now btw, this takes sooo long! :)

Done up to end of Porsches now, and it's 6am, so I'm going to sleep. G'night.

P.S. There are sooo many mistakes in my labelling, so feel free to post and help me correct them.

*** EDIT - [1.84% of total / 10.00 posts per day] - oh yea :p

Sorry, been away the last couple of days, will continue to upload more pics soon. And btw, what on earth has happened here:

"Porsche - 911 Silver.JPG - 2197 KB (849 views)"

2GB of bandwidth has been used there! WTF?! Not a complaint, but I don't understand it. :?

brought back the page system, as the amount of pictures kept crashing my machine - hope you guys don't mind.

awesome pics although I haven't browsed them all yet, first time I see some of the cars
And that Lancia Barchetta is a piece of art!! But does the back remind everbody else of the Alfa Romeo GTV/spider?

P.S.
I know this is an old thread, but overheat brought it to my attention in another thread, and the guy is bitter noone commented on his photos so all of guys should comment here :evil: NOW! :p

photobucket.com said:
Currently free accounts get 25 megs of space and 1,500 megs of bandwidth per month. Premium accounts have these restrictions lifted.
And the limit @ photobucket is 250KB/image
overheat's images are over 200MB in total and 2MB average/image :)