COD: Modern Warfare 2

And now for the question we've all asked. HOW THE HELL DID I GET THAT TITLE/EMBLEM? Here you go. Note: it's NOT complete yet.

<VERY long list>

whats the source on that list? or is it all your doing?

OMG, I just went 42 and 6 on Wasteland using the UMP 45 and a shedload of airstrikes. 31 streak... the game ended with a nuke (not from me).

^ On the 360, though?
On PC I never saw a nuke or a really really high kill streak. I guess there are a lot of n00bs underway on Live?

Working on getting my P90 skilled up for when I go One Man Army. :evil:

Just played rust, love that map :D Although the PS3 is lacking in numbers compared to live, adn no-one ever skips estate, which I hate with a passion.

On the other hand "The Feared" is an awesome title.

Estate is a badass map. Get a team that knows how to play, hang around the house and shoot all the other team, who usually come up the hill one-by-one.

But I have to agree on rust. It's fantastic.

Estate is a badass map. Get a team that knows how to play, hang around the house and shoot all the other team, who usually come up the hill one-by-one.

You just explained why it can kind of suck: the map can tend to be a camper fest.

Last edited:
You just explained why it can kind of suck: the map can tend to be a camper fest.

especially in Domination. in my experience, if you start the game at A, unless your on a REALLY good team, or the other team sucks at life, your going to lose. the team that starts at C definatly has the advantage to also capture and hold B.

I like a camp-fest every once-in-a-while. Not 4 times a night, three of those in a row, but enough to break up the monotony of invasion and the other one set in a war-torn city. Those seem to be the only three maps that I can get.

Invasion is really good, and I always do well on Sub Base too.

The maps this time around seem to have too much stuff in them though. They really took advantage of the upgrades they made to the engine, and the maps look fantastic, but there's just too much crap sometimes. Favela is a mess with stuff everywhere. I would've liked to see the return of a couple maps... like Vacant.

^ You're right with too much stuff in the maps... Or they did it, so that you don't get every last detail of the map within 10 plays...
I find myself thinking: Of you fucking cheater, only to watch the kill cam and see him killing me totally fair and square. He just used some cool vantage point...

Also I recently saw the first guy who was cheater for sure... It was also one of this games where avira thinks you got a trojan, maybe this is connected.
The Dude went around the corner, and while turning and not seeing me, he already aimed and started to fire as soon as I turned up in his sights. Repeatably!!! Those guys need to be dealt with asap and forever...

Am I the only one here who's actually bothering to go through the singleplayer campaign? :unsure:

I may buy it later for the multiplayer bit, however.

Am I the only one here who's actually bothering to go through the singleplayer campaign? :unsure:

I may buy it later for the multiplayer bit, however.

No of course not. I've gone through it a couple times, it's really good.

I wasn't thinking of getting this game after the over eager Gamestop employees were trying to push it on me, even while I was purchasing Forza 3. Like, "hey, you should just cancel your preorder and get MW2 instead... :V"

I just finished playing CoD4 (at the suggestion of a friend), and I may be looking to get MW2 now. Granted, I wouldn't trade Forza for it, but I think my opinion may have been swayed just a tad.

If you liked COD4, you'll love MW2.

I just got called a camper by some 13 year old on Live because I was standing still for the 3 seconds it took for the game ending killcam to play.

"Look at him! He's camping the stairs!"

Yeah, well if your stupid ass wasn't firing blindly at my team's snipers in the second-story windows while charging the stairs, I wouldn't have been waiting for you and you would've got like 3 kills while our backs were turned.

This is why I like to stay in party chat. Unfortunately, Infinity Ward has made it impossible to visit most of the hoppers while in party chat. Seriously, WTF.

i just finished up a six hour marathon. Went from 47 to 53. thats like 300,000 points. my brain hurts now.

The ending to the singleplayer campaign is the cheesiest, most melodramatic gob of schmaltzy generic action movie fare I've ever witnessed, enough for Michael Bay to cream himself while taking notes. Discuss.