Collection of 34 Jaguars devastated by vandals...

Oh my god! This is automotive genocide!
If I had the money to maintain such a collection, I wouldn't think twice about hiring some serious muscle to track down whoever did this. I would personally shove splintered bamboo under their fingernails.

wtf? what was the point of all this?:thumbsdown:
also, how the hell were they able to start the damn cars? did the owner leave the keys in there...if so, wow thats retarded. :|

I don't know...sounds fishy...like this person may want to cash in on insurance or something.....it's possible.

Firecat said:
I don't know...sounds fishy...like this person may want to cash in on insurance or something.....it's possible.

Painful anyway

I doubt it would be for an insurance scam, if they'd wanted money it would have been much more profitable to torch the cars whereas the damage looks largely repairable. Also, as Lord Fraud's attempt at such a thing showed, it only takes one pair of loose lips to get you locked up...

Where did this take place? You think a group of yobbos trashing half a dozen cars would be heard/seen by someone.

DSCF0155.jpg

what jag is that? looks awfully a lot a bug if you ask me

God.. I'm sad to see all those classic Jaguars destroyed

KILL THEM!!!!

Suggested punishment

A quite deep papercut on the tip of the penis, followed by the insertion of salt and some vodka in between the sliced parts.

Doubt they'd ever do it again...

sfljidsbgnsoifzspdvfrw Right now i have mixed feelings of anger and sadness. I wanna kill people and cry at the same time.

I just don't understand how someone could do that. Just un-fucking-real. I hope they get caught, make them pay, and then sent to jail where some big guy with a 12 inch cock rapes them every 5 min for the rest of their miserable worthless lifes. :x :x :x :x