College Basketball

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Maybe we have some college b-ball fans? Here is a video about OSU's new digs...cribs style.

I can't wait for the season to start.

Illinois is primed for a run at the Big Ten title, only Michigan State (who are really awesome), and Purdue(who just lost Robbie Hummel, thank god) are our main threats.

A lot of returning starters who have experience, as well as some super talented sophomores in Brandon Paul and D.J. Anderson, as well as great freshman class in Jereme Richmond, Crandell Head and Meyers Leonard who will be a great back up to our big man Tisdale. Can't beat having some legitimate 7 footers to give you size in the paint.

Ticket sales open tommorow, here's hoping to get tickets for MSU, Purdue and Wisconsin at Assembly Hall.

Last edited:
Damn that was a tough loss last night, and it hurt more because Texas is my second favorite school to root for, I've been with them since I was a kid. It did prove that Illinois is good, because over the last few years there has been not many teams with more NBA players than Texas, its a loaded squad. Thrilling to the last 3 min of OT though.

OSU`s team looks really young and raw. The ceiling is high for these kids, but it could turn out to be a very long season if our experienced post man Matt Pilgrim continues to get into foul trouble.

:whistle:

That Butler rematch was tough, though. Those guys were seriously up for revenge, and they had it pretty damn close for in the first half and bits of the second.

Well we beat Stanford tonight to run our record to 188-3 @ Home vs Non-Cons since 1987.

Wait. Wait. Wait. College basketball happens outside the Final Four?

Wooden Top 30 announced.

Marshon Brooks 6-5 Sr. G/F Providence Big East
Alec Burks 6-6 So. G Colorado Big 12
Malcolm Delaney 6-3 Sr. G Virginia Tech ACC
Marcus Denmon 6-3 Jr. G Missouri Big 12
LaceDarius Dunn 6-4 Sr. G Baylor Big 12
Kenneth Faried 6-8 Sr. F/C Morehead State Ohio Valley
Jimmer Fredette* 6-2 Sr. G Brigham Young Mountain West
Austin Freeman 6-4 Sr. G Georgetown Big East
Jordan Hamilton 6-7 So. G/F Texas Big 12
Matt Howard 6-8 Jr. F Butler Horizon League
Reggie Jackson 6-3 Jr. G Boston College ACC
Rick Jackson 6-9 Sr. F Syracuse Big East
JaJuan Johnson 6-10 Sr. F/C Purdue Big Ten
Terrence Jones 6-8 Fr. F Kentucky SEC
Kawhi Leonard 6-7 So. F San Diego State Mountain West
Jon Leuer 6-10 Sr. F Wisconsin Big Ten
Demetri McCamey 6-3 Sr. G Illinois Big Ten
E?Twaun Moore 6-4 Sr. G Purdue Big Ten
Marcus Morris 6-9 Jr. F Kansas Big 12
Jacob Pullen 6-0 Sr. G Kansas State Big 12
John Shurna 6-8 Jr. F Northwestern Big Ten
Kyle Singler* 6-8 Sr. F Duke ACC
Nolan Smith 6-2 Sr. G Duke ACC
Jared Sullinger 6-9 Fr. F Ohio State Big Ten
Isaiah Thomas 5-9 Jr. G Washington Pac-10
Klay Thompson 6-6 Jr. G Washington State Pac-10
Kemba Walker 6-1 Jr. G Connecticut Big East
Brad Wanamaker 6-4 Sr. G Pitt Big East
Derrick Williams 6-8 So. F Arizona Pac-10
Jordan Williams 6-10 So. F Maryland ACC

Ugh...I have a feeling this is going to be a looooooong year. I can't wait for next year when we have this guy on campus...

If it is possible to have negative basketball IQ Oklahoma State basketball is a perfect example.

Duke's getting sloppy. Hype can get to the best of us.

Woo, amusingly on Kansas's 150th Birthday yesterday, there was a bit of civil war... KSU vs KU.

Not surprisingly the right team won the game.

Wheeeooow that was close. Seeing UNC up 7-0 in the first few minutes was terrifying. Still, that was as good an ending as any.

MMmmmm Duke losing is the only thing that can fix the fact that UNC won at anything. If there were two teams from another conference I hated more in College B-Ball I can't think of them off hand.

Also Big Ten tournament starts in a few days. Hopefully we show up against OSU and can play Bucky or Boiler in the finals.

Then its time to strap on your DANCING SHOES!

I guess it won't really be official until Sunday, but I'll go ahead and call it. 1st time since 1981 that no Oklahoma team will be in the NCAA tourney. No OSU, TU, ORU or ou. :(

Fucking Michigan. Oh well we will still make the dance with our record and strength of schedule.

Sorry Clockwerk, at least OK puts the rOcK in college football.

:dance: Wohoo! ACC Champs in decisive style!

Anyone else filled out their brackets?

I have one filled out at the office and one on another message board I frequent.

Also it's a pretty awesome draw for the Tulsa portion of the 2nd and 3rd rounds... both Kansas and Texas are here which will be great for attendance numbers. I'll be in the crowd cheering for...lets say...Kansas, Illinois, Memphis, and Texas.