College Football. Does anybody watch?

I really wish we would have beaten Ole Miss, it would have been only the ~2nd time for us to be ranked wire to wire :(.

ESPN said:
Kiffin Headed To USC

After one season at Tennessee, Lane Kiffin is on the move. Kiffin is USC's new head coach, agreeing Tuesday to replace Pete Carrol

MEGA DOUCHE! What a complete and utter little turd.

Lane Kiffin is attempting to become the John Calipari of football. What an ass. I'd hate for him to coach my school.

If Tennessee ever plays USC, they better put them in the ground. What a douche. The worst part is, I believed he could turn the team around, get them back on top.

Just got back from the full on riot...Go Vols!

I'm going to the Wisconsin/San Diego State game on September 11. I hope for good weather and an epic testicle-ripping romp by Bucky and Co.

Anyone know what the deal is with scheduling Nebraska into the Big Ten this season? I wanna see my Illini play them as a close friend is a Husker, and it would be tight to go to the game even if its in Lincoln vs. Champaign.

Anyone know what the deal is with scheduling Nebraska into the Big Ten this season? I wanna see my Illini play them as a close friend is a Husker, and it would be tight to go to the game even if its in Lincoln vs. Champaign.
Nebraska doesn't officially join the Big Ten until 2011.

EDIT: Speaking of Nebraska, the hype has begun for their rematch with Texas.

Last edited:
I'm sooooooo excited about the upcoming season...only 23 days, 3 hours, 15 minutes, and 37 seconds left until Oklahoma State kicks off their season!

22 days, 5 hours and counting until the Badgers invade Las Vegas!

29 days, 5 hours and counting until I attend the home opener at Camp Randall!