College Football. Does anybody watch?

That looks baller, but the orange looks off almost Vols orange.

It's a bad cellphone pic from one of the players...Apparently the color is more true in person, pantone 166 if you were curious.

You guys need to start underhand paying your players better, that cellphone has a terrible camera :lol:

I hope we never pay players again....When we did we got in a bit of trouble, so did Illinois.

[Hart Lee Dykes] is perhaps best remembered for his involvement in NCAA recruiting corruption. Voluntarily dealing with an investigation, he was eventually granted immunity and detailed a bidding war that went on for his services between Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Illinois and Oklahoma State (all of whom ended up on probation). OSU paid him at least $23,000.

TBH I wish players were payed up front and as a part of their scholarship. If schools did that, then scumbag agents wouldnt have so much sway over kids, and they wouldnt leave early for hardship reasons and get their educations. Nowhere else is such wanton exploitation tolerated, too bad CF players dont have a union who goes to bat for them.

Here is another shitty picture... appears to be a dark charcoal/gunmetal jersey and pants with the same matte helmet. But as RaptorJesus said our players are poor and have bad phones so it's a bit difficult to tell for sure how they look.

163728_1798946659968_1428825308_1987089_7643344_n.jpg

Edit: latest word...different jerseys each week.

Last edited:
I'd love to see some of the bigger games played up North would be interesting how the Southern teams would play.

My post was really more sarcasm. 3 bowls (OK, 4, if you count the Military Bowl) out of 39 bowls? And they are essentially meaningless bowls too. I totally agree with you.

The problem is that the bowls are really not about the game....