College Football. Does anybody watch?

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
New Unis are official! So... Orange, gray, black, and white jerseys; Orange, gray, black, and white pants; And white, black, and gray helmets which equals 48 different combos.

Maeday

Car(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado
I might be alone in this, looking through the thread but.........GOOOOO HORNSSS HOOK 'EM BABY YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Burnt orange is the most beautiful color....IN THE WORLD

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
Eight months after disappointment in Pasadena....IT'S FUCKING BADGER TIME!!!

Also, new era in the Big Twelve Ten. Besides the rubbish divisional names.

cmb1981

Anybody wanna trade spare ESPN3/WatchESPN accounts? I need someone from out of state to circumvent the UT game blackout. My account will do the same for you.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Allow me to get this off my chest:

SQUEE! EAT IT, TCU!

Fuck off Texas A&M
Seriously...that move makes NO sense.

The best aggy joke in the world would be if the SEC rejected them now that they sent in a conditional "if we get accepted..." letter. Please, SEC. Do this for my amusement.

I'll also be sad to lose the A&M game from the schedule, but oh well.

Last edited:

Hive

Car(s)
MTR
my Ducks lost..

It's frustrating that we can't win on the big big stage:
Ohio State (2009 Rose Bowl), Boise St. (back-to-back), Auburn (2011 BCS Championship), and LSU (Cowboy Stadium).

racingfan1

45-23. Bray now has 8 consecutive games with 2 or more passing TDs, which passed one Peyton Manning with longest such streak in school history. This looks to be a good season. :D

phuckingduck

is awesome!
Car(s)
'03 Volvo S60 AWD
my Ducks lost..

It's frustrating that we can't win on the big big stage:
Ohio State (2009 Rose Bowl), Boise St. (back-to-back), Auburn (2011 BCS Championship), and LSU (Cowboy Stadium).
Regular season all stars. Hard to prepare for in a week, but if you've got a month it's a team with no substance. Still gonna beat my dawns this year though.

Huskies looked good for 3 quarter but really tried to coug it coming down the 4th.

Let's go Utah!

gtrietsc

Car(s)
'07 Ford F-150 FX4, '06 BMW M5
TCU got back on the wagon this week against Air Force. That Baylor loss was a bitter pill.

Texas BARELY scraped by the Mormons. Disappointing because I was hoping for the upset there.

And HOLY BALLS was the finish for Michigan/ND exciting! I thought this was supposed to be THE YEAR for ND?

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
I was out of town yesterday so I had to resort to the radio for Badgers vs. Beavers. *Beavis laugh*

I wasn't disappointed. Northern Illinois may be a toughie, given the setting for the game (Soldier Field).

cmb1981

[video=youtube;Vpm-UZ8PPr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpm-UZ8PPr4&feature=player_embedded#![/video]