College Football. Does anybody watch?

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Holy crap that was a late game last night....didn't kick off until after midnight and didn't end until 4 am. I'm tired, but glad I was there for the game.

RaptorJesus

Resident Callboy
Start of Big Ten season, fuck the Wildcats! A repeat of last years run game shellacing would be nice. It's gonna be hunting season on that piece of shit Persa.

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
Dear Nebraska,

Welcome to the Big Ten, bitches.

Signed,
Wisconsin

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I think I'm going to have a big, nervous ulcer between now and the end of Baylor vs. aggy.

There is no game on the calendar--nay, in the history of football itself--that I'd like to win more. None. Send 'em off with their tails between their legs. "Please check the 'Texas' part of your name at the border on your way out. Have a miserable day!"

There will be pain tomorrow, and I don't want BU on the receiving end of it. Oh, the pain. Ohhhh, the forming ulcer in coco's gut...

devil500

Car(s)
'07 VW Rabbit 2.5 (Golf) MKV, PCR MXK8 Rotax Max
How much longer do I have to suffer of Mediocrity with Honor under JoePa????!! Urban Meyer please please please save us!

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
It's a tough road to hoe. Also I hope Blackmon torches OU, I think Broyles is so overrated. How dare they place him above A.J. Jenkins as the top receiver in the country.
Not to defend a Sooner, but statistically Broyles is the best receiver in the history of college football...

If I was to rank the NCAA receivers right now my list would go,
1. Blackmon
2. Broyles
3. Floyd
4. Woods
5. Watkins
6. Jenkins

Edit: To add difficulty to the task Broyles gets most of his snaps at the Y.

Last edited:

SpitfireMK461

Car(s)
2013 Mini Cooper S
I'm waiting for the usual round of upsets to begin; the rankings have been a bit too stagnant. MSU on top of Wisconsin was a fun start.