College Football. Does anybody watch?

Fuck you Derek Dooley.

Dear Jim Delaney,
You're welcome.

Signed,
The University of Wisconsin.

I'm looking forward to the rematch between Bucky and Sparty. The winner gets killed by Oregon in the Rose Bowl, but still, you get killed as the Big Ten champs. Yay?

Have there been any names circulating through the rumor mill about his replacement (I realize it's probably way too early to speculate)?
I would be calling Mike Leach, hell I'd be happy if Tennessee fired doofus and hired Leach.

I hope no Mike Leach, he can keep his mistreatment of players and PS3 offense the fuck away from Illinois. I'd like to scalp a good coordinator from a premier program, they are hungry to prove the wins aren't all their old head coaches.

I hope no Mike Leach, he can keep his mistreatment of players and PS3 offense the fuck away from Illinois. I'd like to scalp a good coordinator from a premier program, they are hungry to prove the wins aren't all their old head coaches.
That is bullshit from Craig James lying whore mouth.

Could be, but he still put him in the closet, that much is certain. He also called the incident funny.

Leach alleges that Adam "voluntarily placed himself into the electrical closet and apparently took pictures with his phone camera."

Leach alleges that Adam "voluntarily placed himself into the electrical closet and apparently took pictures with his phone camera."
He still shouldn't have made those comments, and the scarlet letter unfortunately sticks. I don't think he's much of a head coach anyways, more of an OC.

All I can say is that Stanford better prepare their butthole.

You should be thankful you're in a bowl you can probably win. The bottom line is that only LSU is undefeated, and Bama is the only other team without an embarassing loss. There's a clear #1 and #2 and no one else is even close.

OSU could beat LSU. Alabama can beat LSU. Hell, Oregon could beat LSU. But Oregon and Alabama had their chances and lost. A rematch is only a viable option after all other contenders have been eliminated.

Of course, all this bullshit would go away if there was a proper post-season and ranking system.