Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

I honestly think this is going to end up being phenomenally good. No restrictions of television. Each episode can be as long as they like.

The most encouraging part is when Larry David says, "You have finally made a show that's really about nothing."

One week to go until the premier!

I was looking for a .gif of that before I posted! :lol:

"Milk and coffee! Who would have guessed?!"

Wow and it just happens to be the only episode I wanted to watch. :D

Reminds me of Coffee & Cigarettes :)

Episode was great. I felt it could have been longer, but I'll take what I can get.

This may end up becoming my new favorite thing to watch.

Reminds me of The Trip. Good stuff.

Larry and Jerry have such amazing chemistry together. It is fascinating to watch. I think they should get back together and do some kind of "reality" show. As much as I hate what "reality" tv has become, I think this would produce such a genuine feel.

This doesn't qualify as reality TV? They are really going out and just recording it.

This should be the definition of reality TV. Other than Seinfeld having a few pre-prepared questions to ask, this is reality.

I think that the garbage on most channels is really called "scripted reality." :rolleyes:

How big of a star is Jerry Seinfeld for forum members outside of America. I know Seinfeld's sitcom was marketed in many foreign countries but a lot of the humor didn't really sell well to those markets (especially to non english speaking ones)...compared to the more traditional american sitcoms whose jokes survive translation. Many foreign friends of mine who grew up elsewhere and had Seinfeld exported to them said they honestly didn't know why Americans found the show funny.