Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Going back to rewatch some episodes, is it just me or does the website lag like a motherfucker? Episode I'm watching is maybe going at 5fps tops.

Going back to rewatch some episodes, is it just me or does the website lag like a motherfucker? Episode I'm watching is maybe going at 5fps tops.

It has never worked properly for me, which is a shame because the show is great.

It lags and buffers as if I was on dialup.

Same here on both my PC, my ROKU3, and my Samsun TV's Tizen SmartTV app.

Never had any playback issues on their website ever. And I just went there and checked if that changed, but nope, works just fine. Unfortunately I was only able to find some trailers on Crackles YT channel. And on Crackle, a website I just visited for the first time, they appear to use the same player as on cicgc.com.

Surprisingly narrow in the back of the limo, but that makes sense with the thick exterior shell...just never thought about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Never had any playback issues on their website ever.

I was able to watch CICGC just fine (after the long-ass trudge up to full resolution), but then the next two movies I tried watching crashed after 10-15 minutes.

Theyve redone the player, it works fine for me of late. Good ep, not amazing but good to have the show back

- Do you ever go on ebay?
- No

I am a little amused that neither Madigan or Seinfield one knew how tool was derogatory.

I am a little amused that neither Madigan or Seinfield one knew how tool was derogatory.

I was just perplexed/distracted by the tag-along guy who added nothing to the episode.

1st guest: Jim Gaffigan, in a VW Bus with the Westfalia extending roof.

I honestly was never hugely into him, but always chuckled at several of his stand up bits. Never watched a whole set, though and I was ready to be dismissive of him on the show...but I enjoyed the show. He's much smarter than I think I gave him credit for just based on the few bits I've seen of his. Sometime I'll check out more of his comedy. Not, like, right away, but...sometime.