Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
That means I am 7850 km away from you.

Yes, I'm bored.

According to the all mighty google i'm roughly 14000km away from you

Hello Nabster,

I?m also more than 7000km east of you, have just watched the extended Have I Got News For You with Jezza as guest host. (Recommend it to you, see other threads in main TG forum.)

Am waiting for the football highlights on TV, delayed by that Strictly Sequins dancing crap on BBC1.

Take a pic of the next car you see, I bet it?s a pick-up truck, driven by a guy in a hat.:)

Drive safe, Dude.

My god that stretch of road looks deadly boring. Looks like a place where you can speed though. :think:

I'm 1304 miles away.

Hold on, stay there.

I'm only 1,632 miles away. I'll see you in 25 hours. I'll bring the beer.

Now in Lamar at the Cow Palace Inn. Whee.

The Cow Palace Inn! You know how to live high on the hog. ...

I am some 20 gazillion kwerchels (can't be arsed to look it up in any real form of measurement) away from you now. ... (Oh, and match of the day has finished).

I'm 1371.34 km (852.11 miles) away from you. The direct line passes through absolutely nothing except for 1 settlement, Cheyenne Wells, about 83 km (51.5 miles) north east of Lamar. If I were to drive to where you are, google tells me I should go south for 933.9 km (580.3 miles) before changing direction.

also, drying the floor mats in your... jeep(?) I see, eh? Looks like a jeep steering wheel...

I'm 1371.34 km (852.11 miles) away from you. The direct line passes through absolutely nothing except for 1 settlement, Cheyenne Wells, about 83 km (51.5 miles) north east of Lamar. If I were to drive to where you are, google tells me I should go south for 933.9 km (580.3 miles) before changing direction.

also, drying the floor mats in your... jeep(?) I see, eh? Looks like a jeep steering wheel...

My mother wanted a dash carpet for her truck, so she got one. It's also not a Jeep. It's an '08 Ford F150 King Ranch, so she covered the leather on the dash with carpet. :lol:

Well that's... different :lol: :lol: