Congrats to London

mmap

I would like to offer my congratualtions to London and the UK for hosting the 2012 Olympics!

IMO The best town won, and I am looking forward to the games. Barring accidents I will be there :thumbsup:

What other capitals where there to choose from?

The other capitals were Paris, Madrid and Moscou.
I really like that it is gonna be London, although it will increase the prices in London even more :(
It really had to be either London or Paris.

Yes sure it was, but it's not a capital ;)
Seems a bit odd to me that no british have responded here in the forum yet. Must be great to have beaten the French yet again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's their hobby, some people cook, some other do pottery and the British beat the French :bangin:

Tea time inbetween the 100m and 300m dash? :lol:

I'm so happy the games aren't in my country
I was just so fed up with the "allez Paris 2012 !" :thumbsdown:
but it was quite funny to see the french journalists faces who covers the event when they said "London" :cry: .....( :lmao: )
Now, it's finished, and I hope they will not be involved in 2016 Olympic games ...

I'm still shocked that Toronto lost to the commies last time.

Oh well, atleast now I have a chance to go see the Olympics. No way I'm going to Paris, Madrid, or Moscow. Me speaka only englesh.

Damn, I would have long graduated by 2012 and I was hoping Paris would win so I could have a big reason to visit the city by then! :(

Why not Madrid! damn....but I am happy, I will be in london then...yipeee. hope China boost up their game. It was a real shock for the US in Athens when that chinese dude won. China was close. At least there was some competition.

Ferrari is not performing this season, this could also be the case for US in China.....maybe not..We will see.

justin is right about the hundred and the relays, Americans are damn fast... Where is Maurice Green? I think Maiane Jones is still racing..

And i forgot, congrats to london....

Raheel... What are you smoking? And can I have some as well?

Let's hope the British don't cater the event. :lol:

I guess the English won't make a mess of it like the Greek did. Weren't there a lot of troubles afterwards and lots of debts?

why london...think paris woulda been better...